White Girls Bleed A Lot

They aren't going to do anything about him.

But check out the number of posts in this hate thread and how many are by him.
I don't know what's more appalling, you posting like a pure(in)bred racist, OR, the admins of this board allowing you to post whatever with immunity.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed

But check out the number of posts in this hate thread and how many are by him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the only thing racist about this thread is you two racists acting like racists.
the only thing racist about this thread is you two racists acting like racists. Originally Posted by The_Wacko_Kid
Lol. You're funny.

But check out the number of posts in this hate thread and how many are by him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I don't know what's more appalling, you posting like a pure(in)bred racist, OR, the admins of this board allowing you to post whatever with immunity.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed

You two should never post after each other, people might start inferring shit?

Just going to be links for a couple of weeks.

Old white people getting beat, shoot and robbed by Black People... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
When i first saw the name of this thread, i honestly thought it was a joke of 'the game' from black jons making their white gals bleed.. BUT after hearing on today's news that this is the name of a book, i will now go through this thread..//

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd12qY2OqWM Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
OK.. Can you imagine the public outrage had those robberies been done BY whites on any ethinicity? We wouldn't be hearing the end of it.
BUT THAT said. That first person interviewed has been her 36 years and STILL Doesn't speak english>!? What the hell..

Another race thread from SLOBBRIN.

How precious! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You see posting the truth as racist?? May i ask, if these crimes were white ON black, would you be crying out about the "evil hate crimes" being perpetrated??

Will go through around 10 of these vid links a day...
You haven't posted that black couple that beat up those two white girls in GA over their cold chicken? WTF?
When i first saw the name of this thread, i honestly thought it was a joke of 'the game' from black jons making their white gals bleed.. BUT after hearing on today's news that this is the name of a book, i will now go through this thread..//

OK.. Can you imagine the public outrage had those robberies been done BY whites on any ethinicity? We wouldn't be hearing the end of it.
BUT THAT said. That first person interviewed has been her 36 years and STILL Doesn't speak english>!? What the hell..

You see posting the truth as racist?? May i ask, if these crimes were white ON black, would you be crying out about the "evil hate crimes" being perpetrated??

Will go through around 10 of these vid links a day... Originally Posted by garhkal
You've got a lot of reading to do.

Oh! That's right! SLOBBRIN doesn't post reading material. And, from what I've read, your alt-right ass doesn't read.

Please feel free to post your own videos about Negroes. Let's see how much this upsets you, hillbilly!
Fuck you, Assup.
You've got a lot of reading to do.

Oh! That's right! SLOBBRIN doesn't post reading material. And, from what I've read, your alt-right ass doesn't read.

Please feel free to post your own videos about Negroes. Let's see how much this upsets you, hillbilly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
II read rather well thanks. BUT it seems unlike you, i don't need to resort to childish name calling or hurling cuss words every other word, to get a point across...