SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Hi CJ! Nice of you to stop in and visit. Even if just briefly. Originally Posted by Old-T

look like their some tampering with my computer before a post with too much info get out, that might shame all those involve in the Red Snapper and other Fisheries ... so I will not post what i was going to post
  • Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 05:44 PM
You should post it! You are in the best position to expose the Evil Fishmonger, AKA Lord Wacko!
You should post it! You are in the best position to expose the Evil Fishmonger, AKA Lord Wacko! Originally Posted by Old-T

I will post if thing are not set right for cjohnny54, but until then I wait.
You should post it! You are in the best position to expose the Evil Fishmonger, AKA Lord Wacko! Originally Posted by Old-T
Lord Waco to you ...

I will post if thing are not set right for cjohnny54, but until then I wait. Originally Posted by J@UofH
did the snapperhead post something??

• Old-T
  • 09-04-2016, 06:20 PM
That's what I said, Lord Wacko. ��
That's what I said, Lord Waco. the ruler of ECC all hail Lord Waco!! �� Originally Posted by Old-T
ftfy
he need to learn to replace the computer ECC, where their was a Russian professor, a British professor, and India professor ... engineer student changing major to be pattern lawyer.

SIMcity technology was already out in the early 1990

but, will smith 7 "pound came out in 2008"

do the math?

someone got me with bad AMERICAN FOOD
go away snapperhead

go away snapperhead

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN, when that piece of shit black guy in the black dodge threw something at cjohnny54 last time... he threw the water bottle back ... I with CJOHNNY54 FUCX them ... just like in the government housing project ... he got shot in the back of the head with a BB gun by older black guy teaching a young black guy ... and he did not turn down a fight against that piece of shit when he was younger either.

HAVE you been to ATLANTA it even worst than down south. I like it here in Houston, where it is very diversify.

WHERE the fucx is will smith and his fresh prince bel air shit and 7 pound?
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN, when that piece of shit black guy in the black dodge threw something at cjohnny54 last time... he threw the water bottle back ... I with CJOHNNY54 FUCX them ... just like in the government housing project ... he got shot in the back of the head with a BB gun by older black guy teaching a young black guy ... and he did not turn down a fight against that piece of shit when he was younger either.

HAVE you been to ATLANTA it even worst than down south. I like it here in Houston, where it is very diversify.

WHERE the fucx is will smith and his fresh prince bel air shit and 7 pound? Originally Posted by J@UofH
go away snapperhead

• Old-T
  • 09-06-2016, 06:25 PM
HAVE you been to ATLANTA it even worst than down south. Originally Posted by J@UofH
Atlanta IS down south
I just saw cjohnny54 gold honda pilot at U of H, still don't have his money.
Atlanta IS down south Originally Posted by Old-T

go away snapperhead

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

you just don't know how dirty the quota game is SABOTAGE bounty cheap labor etc
saw him at UofH, look like he still don't have his money.