The Local Hobby Scene - perpetual thread

I find that it is impossible to get a regular in this climate. I strongly suggest not getting any package because the game theory doesn't work out in your favor. I am working on getting my other 2, but I am not mad because the performance was good enough to be worth what I spent in the first place.
It has been difficult.
I prefer seeing the same person now, rather than the variety approach.

Unfortunately, the only "regular" thing you can depend on for quality and professionalism etc are the touring agencies, another of which is now gone I see. I dumped SA about a year ago, just too much work in the non-travel no work covid market.

Moving to Tampa sounds like the thing to do.
It has been difficult.
I prefer seeing the same person now, rather than the variety approach.

Unfortunately, the only "regular" thing you can depend on for quality and professionalism etc are the touring agencies, another of which is now gone I see. I dumped SA about a year ago, just too much work in the non-travel no work covid market.

Moving to Tampa sounds like the thing to do. Originally Posted by blkstocking
Yeah - Tampa / St Pete or Orlando are hobbyist heaven.

And I agree - I prefer a regular. Used to find UTR SB types through various means outside of SA - but its been difficult the last few years . So I spoil myself with my annual Florida trip - hotter, plentiful and fairly priced women - lol
Damn, I miss the regular trips I used to make to Tampa.