Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

What is your point Budman? Originally Posted by WTF

Really. So if I call you a stupid fucking nigger, it's OK. Or maybe spear chucker, porch monkey, coon, wet back, beaner, or any number or so called racist slurs it's OK. You bunch of hypocritical cocksuckers. None of that shit offends me but let anybody criticize the HNIC and you can't wait to label them a racist and yet you come here with your slant eyed chink bullshit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Really. So if I call you a stupid fucking nigger, it's OK. Or maybe spear chucker, porch monkey, coon, wet back, beaner, or any number or so called racist slurs it's OK. You bunch of hypocritical cocksuckers. None of that shit offends me but let anybody criticize the HNIC and you can't wait to label them a racist and yet you come here with your slant eyed chink bullshit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Originally Posted by Budman
I donnt care if you use HNIC, be my guest
CJ, I don't know if you are a racist but I know you are a POS hypocrite. That's 10 times worse.
trolls like you are always around

nonetheless, congrats for being promoted to DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE BOARD !! like it was said, that's quite some feat considering... Originally Posted by CJ7
Trolls? going back in time...LOL
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 05:03 PM
CJ, I don't know if you are a racist but I know you are a POS hypocrite. That's 10 times worse. Originally Posted by Budman
example ?
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Really. So if I call you a stupid fucking nigger, it's OK. Or maybe spear chucker, porch monkey, coon, wet back, beaner, or any number or so called racist slurs it's OK. You bunch of hypocritical cocksuckers. None of that shit offends me but let anybody criticize the HNIC and you can't wait to label them a racist and yet you come here with your slant eyed chink bullshit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Originally Posted by Budman
I don't give a shit what you call me...eccie does though. They do not like you using racial slurs for blacks or Mexicans, though I'm not sure about Mexicans, I think we can slur them!
What is the HNIC btw

Chill Budman, you're taking this way to serious. You starting to sound like one of those Nazi feminist!
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't give a shit what you call me...eccie does though. They do not like you using racial slurs for blacks or Mexicans, though I'm not sure about Mexicans, I think we can slur them!
What is the HNIC btw

Chill Budman, you're taking this way to serious. You starting to sound like one of those Nazi feminist! Originally Posted by WTF
Head N***** In Charge aka Obie
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Head N***** In Charge aka Obie Originally Posted by CJ7
God Damn, no wonder they label Budman racist!

Budman are you mad because you can't call Obama that here on eccie or mad because I can call Uncle Han a slant eyed no dick after he tells me my country ain't worth a shit?
  • CJ7
  • 06-09-2013, 05:25 PM
yes

LMAO
Chica isnt a Chink, why would he care? Originally Posted by CJ7

LOL I meant cause CC is a mod...
Trolls? going back in time...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Uncle dick smoker is wearing the award with pride.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-10-2013, 06:47 PM
<P>&lt;P&gt;wtf you think this is cover for bp and oil....fucking hush money &lt;/P&gt;. The most fucking state in the world</P> Originally Posted by CJOHN
exactly Originally Posted by JCM800
johnny vessel sank in the gulf of mexico, the same time when johnny dad was having short term memory loss(does not have it anymore), o shit johnny have some short term memory loss as well not that long ago( who the fuck would forget their favorite fishing pole and drive home)
johnny vessel sank in the gulf of mexico, the same time when johnny dad was having short term memory loss(does not have it anymore), o shit johnny have some short term memory loss as well not that long ago( who the fuck would forget their favorite fishing pole and drive home) Originally Posted by CJOHN
exactly
Jury selection should be fun defense wants all white gun owners prosecution wants blacks that have been assaulted.
I'm curious, why is it OK to use racist slurs about Chinese but completely off limits when it comes to blacks and Mexicans. Not that I give a fuck what you call each other but it sure does seem like a double standard. Originally Posted by Budman
Because WTF gets concierge mod service; most others do not.