Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

..concierge mod service ..... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is that like a ...

• WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Because WTF gets concierge mod service; most others do not. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, you liar, the PC police do not want us talking shit on blacks and Mexicans.

I get in trouble if I do it just like everybody else. You just don't know how to follow rules or don't like'em and are trying to blame me for your ignorance.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Is that like a ...

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Zimmerman is the one going be needing that!
No, you liar, the PC police do not want us talking shit on blacks and Mexicans.

I get in trouble if I do it just like everybody else. You just don't know how to follow rules or don't like'em and are trying to blame me for your ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
If Turdyfly is blaming you for his ignorance, he's got a lot of blaming to do!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 07:03 AM
If Turdyfly is blaming you for his ignorance, he's got a lot of blaming to do! Originally Posted by bigtex
He is crying because he can't call Obama a racial slur! here on eccie!
He is crying because he can't call Obama a racial slur! here on eccie! Originally Posted by WTF
How about a religious slur? Oh wait!

I forgot WTF isn't a mod.
Zimmerman is the one going be needing that! Originally Posted by WTF
THAT CARD GOT LIFTED OUT OF TM'S SHIRT POCKET....NOT LIKE HE NEEDS IT ANY MORE!

BTW: DIDN'T ODUMBO HAVE THOSE CARDS HANDED OUT AT NAACP SEMINARS ON APPLYING FOR WELFARE......GIVEN IN MEXICO CITY! LOL!
Not to worry. Most of the "want-a-be's" I've met in the Austin area ... have been there a brief period of time and they are already are... know-it-alls ... as yourself.

But since you have only lived there for 8 years I can understand why you were not aware of the ...

... Cedar Park Trailer Park ... Guess they are still trying ...

See I was driving out 183 .... 35 years ago .. ... were you out of diapers?

"Heritage" and "background" are reflected in attitude. Yours fits ... the "trailer park" image.

Now back to "the trial"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You continue to live in the distant past. Like I said, eventually you'll be right on some subject. Keep on typing.
You continue to live in the distant past. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You are continually incorrect. But carpetbaggers have been that way for a long time.

I live today better, because I don't forget the past ... and learn from it.

A quality that escapes you, apparently, ....

.......... and you believe you can give me permission to type?

I realize you are trying desparately to become a silk purse from your sows ear upbringing ... but you will always be a sows ear.

But I will continue to encourage you ... don't give up yet.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 10:45 AM
How about a religious slur? Oh wait!

I forgot WTF isn't a mod. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Never said I was....I do know the rules though. Poor Budman is the one having trouble with'em, not me.

HNIC! WTF Budman!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 10:48 AM
THAT CARD GOT LIFTED OUT OF TM'S SHIRT POCKET....NOT LIKE HE NEEDS IT ANY MORE! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Good point.

My guess is Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser crime than what he is charged with. He won't stay in jail long if convicted.
You are continually incorrect. But carpetbaggers have been that way for a long time.
I keep having to remind you that OPINIONS are not wrong. Your newest opinion is that I
am a carpetbagger. Not sure what your definition is of carpetbagger so until I find that out I can't say your opinion is incorrect. If you define a carpetbagger as someone who moved to Texas from another state, then I am a carpetbagger. Any more than you can say my opinion of you being someone who lives in the past (based on you characterization of Cedar Park) is incorrect.

UNDERSTAND!!! Doubtful but I keep trying.
I keep having to remind you that OPINIONS are not wrong. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is wrong if one has an "opinion" that Sun rises in the West ..

............ that's about the sum of yours!
Is that like a ...

Kinda. Except it doesn't need to be presented and there's no possibility of jail.

He is crying because he can't call Obama a racial slur! here on eccie! Originally Posted by WTF
ClASSic WCB. Accuse someone else of an act that you commit. Its seems to work on your playground of retarded Dims.

You are the poster who used the phrase "darkie." In other posts you used the phrase "Chink." Not me, you.

Then you accuse me of crying from the slurs you commit! Hilarious. But like I've said before, you've paid too many hookers to laugh at your jokes that you actually think you're funny.

BTW, I believe you actually called Obama a "cocksucker" (or some spelling thereof). Me, never! He's our President.

And you are the proud racist. Own it.
Good point.

My guess is Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser crime than what he is charged with. He won't stay in jail long if convicted. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm trying to "guess" what that crime would be.......perjury?