TRUMP TRAIN

The first cuts always come from the poor, women and kids. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They will be fine. And there are at least a half trillion more cuts to make. But only if you want to save the US from a total economic collapse which will hurt only the 99.9%. But if you don't care about complete complete financial chaos, go ahead. Keep spending other people's money and telling yourself how generous you are. The elitist mega rich will thank you for it.
They will be fine. And there are at least a half trillion more cuts to make. But only if you want to save the US from a total economic collapse which will hurt only the 99.9%. But if you don't care about complete complete financial chaos, go ahead. Keep spending other people's money and telling yourself how generous you are. The elitist mega rich will thank you for it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They will be fine. Typical response, you sound more like Brownback every day.
They make millions, LittleEva! They can afford it better than the taxpayer. Shell out your own money if you believe in them. You're pretty generous when it's not your money. You're a hypocrite. There are lots of cuts to make, including defense. People need to take more personal responsibility. Just because something is a good thing to do doesn't mean the government has to do it. When the economy crashes, everyone, except the very few at the very top will be hurt. Your policies are hastening the collapse. Fuck your phony charity and answer the real question. When do we stop borrowing money we can never pay back?
They make millions, LittleEva! They can afford it better than the taxpayer. Shell out your own money if you believe in them. You're pretty generous when it's not your money. You're a hypocrite. There are lots of cuts to make, including defense. People need to take more personal responsibility. Just because something is a good thing to do doesn't mean the government has to do it. When the economy crashes, everyone, except the very few at the very top will be hurt. Your policies are hastening the collapse. Fuck your phony charity and answer the real question. When do we stop borrowing money we can never pay back? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have never met a poor millionaire. Our schools and road budget is being raped ( just like SS was) trying to take up the shortfall. The old mantra of lowering taxes will create jobs failed as Ks lost jobs in 2015. My policies, fuck that is the policies of the new right. The old GOP is gone. It is run like fools like you that want all the bennies for the rich . While our Vets remain without medical aid, and are offing themselves at a rate of 22 a day.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Zyklon B might make a come back. Bunker down mother fucker, lol.

Jim
I have never met a poor millionaire. Our schools and road budget is being raped ( just like SS was) trying to take up the shortfall. The old mantra of lowering taxes will create jobs failed as Ks lost jobs in 2015. My policies, fuck that is the policies of the new right. The old GOP is gone. It is run like fools like you that want all the bennies for the rich . While our Vets remain without medical aid, and are offing themselves at a rate of 22 a day. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your guys are the people in power, LittleEva. It won't change until we take things seriously. A sound economy will right a lot of wrongs. But keep spending like you want and we will all be at the bottom, except the super rich establishment which lives off overspending. Most of the money goes to them, while they throw just enough crumbs to the poor and the vets to keep people like you voting for their gravy train. Fuck your phony concern and generosity. You're supporting the system, and the system is screwing you, and you're too stupid to see it.
Are you referencing the Republican't Do-nothing Congress?
Congress has done too much. Wish to God they were a "do-nothing" Congress. We'd all be better off.
Your guys are the people in power, LittleEva. It won't change until we take things seriously. A sound economy will right a lot of wrongs. But keep spending like you want and we will all be at the bottom, except the super rich establishment which lives off overspending. Most of the money goes to them, while they throw just enough crumbs to the poor and the vets to keep people like you voting for their gravy train. Fuck your phony concern and generosity. You're supporting the system, and the system is screwing you, and you're too stupid to see it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL, my guys that is funny dull knife, it is more like your guys. Here is how they run the state.
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2016/ma...lections-fell/
My people don't run the state. Make up more lies. Are you trying to fill WPF's shoes, too? LittleWTF?
My people don't run the state. Make up more lies. Are you trying to fill WPF's shoes, too? LittleWTF? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They aren't my guys either, however it didn't stop you from lying about it. Fuck off.
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2016, 08:18 AM
They make millions, LittleEva! They can afford it better than the taxpayer. Shell out your own money if you believe in them. You're pretty generous when it's not your money. You're a hypocrite. There are lots of cuts to make, including defense. People need to take more personal responsibility. Just because something is a good thing to do doesn't mean the government has to do it. When the economy crashes, everyone, except the very few at the very top will be hurt. Your policies are hastening the collapse. Fuck your phony charity and answer the real question. When do we stop borrowing money we can never pay back? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think you nailed him, and I especially agree with a huge cutback in defense spending.

We can't take care of our own schools yet we spend billions trying to control the world with our military, and the world hates us anyway. FUCK THE WORLD!!