Flynn reverses guilty plea!

By now you should have realized I just handed you the worst ass whopping you ever suffered in this forum. That's a great feat simply by looking back at your other epic back-and-forths with womby, old-T, exNYer, munchie and of course, WTF. And you won't be able to recover because you can't answer my questions with logic and candor without giving away what a pathetic ass-kisser of Trump you are all along. Originally Posted by andymarksman
By now you should have realized I just handed you the worst ass whopping you ever suffered in this forum. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Calling your own balls and strikes again?

Is that the only way you can get on base?

Is that the only way you can get on base? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Did Flynn change his plea yet? Or is this just fake news. Translation, a fucking lie.
Did Flynn change his plea yet? Or is this just fake news. Translation, a fucking lie. Originally Posted by themystic
So what? Has Trump won the election yet? Get over it child.

Flynn will get his "pass" ... there's Obaminable Precedent!

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 09:07 AM

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons Originally Posted by LexusLover
Muller can bring Flynn up on state charges....

And the appropriate comparison is Scooter Libby.

At the time, Bush explained his "Grant of Executive Clemency" to Libby, in part, as follows:
Mr. Libby was sentenced to thirty months of prison, two years of probation, and a $250,000 fine. In making the sentencing decision, the district court rejected the advice of the probation office, which recommended a lesser sentence and the consideration of factors that could have led to a sentence of home confinement or probation.I respect the jury's verdict. But I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive. Therefore, I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend thirty months in prison.My decision to commute his prison sentence leaves in place a harsh punishment for Mr. Libby. The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged. His wife and young children have also suffered immensely. He will remain on probation. The significant fines imposed by the judge will remain in effect. The consequences of his felony conviction on his former life as a lawyer, public servant, and private citizen will be long-lasting

And the appropriate comparison is Scooter Libby.

At the time, Bush explained his "Grant of Executive Clemency" to Libby, in part, as follows:
Mr. Libby was sentenced to thirty months of prison, two years of probation, and a $250,000 fine. In making the sentencing decision, the district court rejected the advice of the probation office, which recommended a lesser sentence and the consideration of factors that could have led to a sentence of home confinement or probation.I respect the jury's verdict. But I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive. Therefore, I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend thirty months in prison.My decision to commute his prison sentence leaves in place a harsh punishment for Mr. Libby. The reputation he gained through his years of public service and professional work in the legal community is forever damaged. His wife and young children have also suffered immensely. He will remain on probation. The significant fines imposed by the judge will remain in effect. The consequences of his felony conviction on his former life as a lawyer, public servant, and private citizen will be long-lasting
Originally Posted by WTF
Meuller can indict you too. Just for being an idiot.
Meuller can indict you too. Just for being an idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by WTF:
You just insulted a lot of "idiots"!

You forget that WhatDaFuckDoIKnow aka WTF is the one who predicted that Zimmerman would be convicted of "something" in the trial for Martin's death .... so perhaps he was "thinking" the jury might convict him of a FEDERAL CHARGE!

SINCE THE IGNORANT FOOL THINKS A FEDERAL PROSECUTOR CAN BRING "state charges"!!!!

Now I'm waiting for MUNCHIE to ride in for his rescue!!!!

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons Originally Posted by LexusLover
So what? Youre a fucking Liar and punk.

(But youre daughter does have some good pussy)
So what? .... Originally Posted by themystic
Speaking of "idiots" ... another one appears! Your dialogue!

• WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 11:05 AM
Meuller can indict you too. Just for being an idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
You better hope that is not a criminal offense or you'd already gotten the Death Penalty!

You better hope that is not a criminal offense or you'd already gotten the Death Penalty! Originally Posted by WTF
Look at it this way: They'd give you life so they could study you!

To determine how slimy, rock moss grew arms and legs.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 11:52 AM

Look at it this way: They'd give you life so they could study you!

To determine how slimy, rock moss grew arms and legs. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here is your Trophy Lexy. You'll have to share it with Donald.

I know you're taking me very seriously in this thread, but sadly you let your emotions get the better of you. So you want to talk about war crimes committed only by Assad, really? Even Trump has implicitly demonstrated his willingness to work with Assad through the Geneva process. Where is your phony outrage, lusty? Originally Posted by andymarksman
If you were capable of making sense, we might take you seriously, andy the little nazi boi. What issue are you struggling to articulate? War crimes? Ok, then. Did you just learn about them in Year 7 of Syria's civil war? Were you sleeping through the last 6 years and half-million deaths?

Go tell snitchy my outrage is phony, little nazi boi. Show him your pictures of dead babies gassed by Assad. You can both have a hearty laugh over it. Thanks, Bashir. Thanks, Vlad. Keep up the good work!

Is that the only way you can get on base? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nazi boi thinks 3 strikes gets him a walk. That's the way they played baseball when he was on the concentration camp team at Dachau.