BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

Alert .. Alert .. lubed asshole might make parole tomorrow around Noon. Clear all San Antonio HEB parking lots!!!

bahahhaaaaaaa

Luke .. you are still fat, ugly, gay, stupid and drunk on elderberry wine!!!! bahhaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
they've gone upscale bagagagagaaa

bahahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So which one of you is gonna be the fluffer? I bet he picks Rey.
YOU have been his longtime WK AND Fluffer, MT. Don't try being coy about those HEB parking lot trysts now !
YOU have been his longtime WK AND Fluffer, MT. Don't try being coy about those HEB parking lot trysts now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You mean there's been a sighting?
Obviously, WWE has a creepy sleaze predator thing about Luke.

Probably an app on his ThighPhone.

Sick creepy bastard.

Sick creepy bastard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU will be only too happy to invite a fellow lying liberal back to the forum with open legs, right Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! ??

Sick creepy bastard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i would refer to you as a slimy sea squid but that would be racist .. to slimy sea squids.

bahahaaaa
i would refer to you as a slimy sea squid but that would be racist .. to slimy sea squids.

bahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
eating squids are yummy!
YOU have been his longtime WK AND Fluffer, MT. Don't try being coy about those HEB parking lot trysts now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Don't underestimate yourself Rey. You have been Vigilant keeping this thread alive and ThreADding every chance you got. Luke will see how you are the better choice. Nobody can suck a dick better than my boy rey but LL is a strong contender. If he was to win we could call him the Lucky Luke Licking Lemming
BUMPITY, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP !!!!! WE ARE ALL STILL HERE seArgent shitburner ! IT'S 9/11/2017 AND WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !KEEP TROLLING THOSE HEB PARKING LOTS !
Great.

Is there anybody here who DOESNT have Gey Rey on ignore?
Great.

Is there anybody here who DOESNT have Gey Rey on ignore? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Great ! Is there ANYBODY here that hasn't gotten a PM from assup ,THE 4 TIME DOTY POLL WINNER ! , asking if he could slobber their knob AND pick their dingleberries ?
Don't underestimate yourself Rey. You have been Vigilant keeping this thread alive and ThreADding every chance you got. Luke will see how you are the better choice. Nobody can suck a dick better than my boy rey but LL is a strong contender. If he was to win we could call him the Lucky Luke Licking Lemming Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Originally Posted by bambino
Great ! Is there ANYBODY here that hasn't gotten a PM from assup ,THE 4 TIME DOTY POLL WINNER ! , asking if he could slobber their knob AND pick their dingleberries ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Hey Rey! speaking of PM's looks like Bambino is throwing his hat in the ring. You better bring your A game or that fucklicker will steal your shade.
(never mind different kind of PM)
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2017, 09:58 AM
BUMPITY, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP !!!!! WE ARE ALL STILL HERE seArgent shitburner ! IT'S 9/11/2017 AND WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !KEEP TROLLING THOSE HEB PARKING LOTS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Gay Rey is missing Luke strong! Dayuuuuummmmm.

Who thinks Gay Rey really hopes Luke shows up in the HEB parking lot?

Gay Rey is missing Luke strong! Dayuuuuummmmm.

Who thinks Gay Rey really hopes Luke shows up in the HEB parking lot?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Since YOU lying liberals like to BUMP threads, I figured I'd bump one that involves a fellow LYING LIBERAL and show YOUR hypocrisy Hovel Builder !!!! So much for HIS thread to get more of ua banned ! We know how much those of YOU in the reach-around crew miss YOUR self-proclaimed " hero " after his self inflicted " vacation from here.