Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Trump continues to have the highest disapproval rating and lowest approval rating of all the 11 presidents immediately before the Trump administration. Originally Posted by IMN2U
Only eleven!!?? You'd think Herbert Hoover would be higher ranked than Herr Groppenfhurer.
Trump continues to have the highest disapproval rating and lowest approval rating of all the 11 presidents immediately before the Trump administration. Originally Posted by IMN2U
The finish is what counts
  • IMN2U
  • 04-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Only eleven!!?? You'd think Herbert Hoover would be higher ranked than Herr Groppenfhurer. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Only had data to go back 11. You are probably right about Hoover.

Herr Groppenfhurer... That's funny.
  • IMN2U
  • 04-17-2017, 05:14 PM
The finish is what counts Originally Posted by PeterBota
Nixon finished around 76% disapproval. I guess Trump still has some "work" to do.
Nixon finished around 76% disapproval. I guess Trump still has some "work" to do. Originally Posted by IMN2U
And he's working hard on it.
Tax day. Everyone but Trump. I dont like the fact that the leader of country wont disclosue his tax records. Then has the nerve to want to do "tax reform"

I do like that hes a liberal though. Putting a good old fashioned fucking to the GOP
Gerald Ford never disclosed his tax returns either....I'm still steamed over that one...that sorry bastard.

lol...I jest, of course. I could give a rip if xyz potus puts his (or her) taxes out there for public scrutiny. Odummer did it and (it) didn't mean diddly squat....he still ended up being a sh*t president once it was all said and done.
Gerald Ford never disclosed his tax returns either....I'm still steamed over that one...that sorry bastard.

lol...I jest, of course. I could give a rip if xyz potus puts his (or her) taxes out there for public scrutiny. Odummer did it and (it) didn't mean diddly squat....he still ended up being a sh*t president once it was all said and done. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yes thats true. I guess we have never seen the likes of someone like Trumps wheeling and dealing. Kind of like this Turkey thing, he has lucrative holdings in Turkey. Just dont how that cant affect his policy making. Would sure like to know where he has his business holdings

Republican POTUS, House & Senate still cant get anything done. When are we going to get back to really advancing our country.

Ive seriously eased on Trump. Dont like him but love America!
Republican POTUS, House & Senate still cant get anything done. When are we going to get back to really advancing our country.

Ive seriously eased on Trump. Dont like him but love America! Originally Posted by themystic

I agree on the "advancing our country", mystic...and while it may feel like its been a lot longer, Trump was sworn in (only) 3 months ago (today in fact). Much has been accomplished but so much more remains.

Obviously he's discovered this "Washington-thing" isn't anything akin to getting an ice skating rink built (in NY). Many more obstacles than he may have actually envisioned prior to taking office.

Nonetheless....the (media's and far left) micro-managing every fart, belch and hiccup is mind-numbing imo. Let's not pass out any grades on the DJT administration until Jan 2018. Give it a full calendar year and then see what's been done...or not done. I think it's a fair request....wouldn't you agree?
I agree on the "advancing our country", mystic...and while it may feel like its been a lot longer, Trump was sworn in (only) 3 months ago (today in fact). Much has been accomplished but so much more remains.

Obviously he's discovered this "Washington-thing" isn't anything akin to getting an ice skating rink built (in NY). Many more obstacles than he may have actually envisioned prior to taking office.

Nonetheless....the (media's and far left) micro-managing every fart, belch and hiccup is mind-numbing imo. Let's not pass out any grades on the DJT administration until Jan 2018. Give it a full calendar year and then see what's been done...or not done. I think it's a fair request....wouldn't you agree? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I do agree CB. I would say it like any other industry, but the fact is theres probabaly not a harder job in the world. I would actually be willing to give him 2 years if he can avoid any major provable scandal

Ive been very hipocritical in many facets of the Trump presidency. My party is full of guys just like DJT and Ive turned the other cheek so to speak-( looked at it diffirently). I owe the same to DJT as an American. Im willing to extend the olive branch and truly wish him well
  • grean
  • 04-20-2017, 08:26 AM
Perhaps this Georgia special election was a wake-up call for Congress. Even though he didn't win, and probably will not in June, Republicans must do better and actually pass laws that benefit the people. Otherwise in 2018, there are a lot more districts that are not nearly as deep Red as the Georgia 6th that will turn blue.
And he's working hard on it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
More like it's a natural thing than Trump working hard on it. Of all the recent Presidents we've had, none has been richer with more business interests invested in foreign countries. Which is why he won't release his taxes.

Better to let everyone think you're not as involved business-wise with Turkey, Russia, China, etc. than to release them and expose yourself as a President who's policy is influenced by business affairs.
  • grean
  • 04-20-2017, 08:55 AM
Chaffetz of Utah is choosing not to run again in 2018. Is it tpp much of a stretch to think that if he doesn't run, he cannot lose in 2018? Meaning he could run again in 2020 when conditions may be more favorable and he won't have a loss on his record.....

Utah's 3rd is deep red, leave no doubt. However aside from Chaffetz's first election bid in which Democrats received 80k votes( Dems still lost by a ridiculous margin ) 2016 gave 75k votes to Democrats the second most since Chaffetz took office.

Is it possible that of the 200k that voted for Chaffetz in 2016 , ebough could flip to give the seat to a Democrat?

He didn't give any real reason why he leaving. Away from home too long just doesn't seem likely. He is chair of Congressional Oversight. You don't step away from that power.
.00001 % chance
Chaffetz district is as red as they get. He's leaving to cash in and make some money before he runs for governor. I suspect he quits before his term is up. Being in Congress really costs you tons of money while you are there. I know several in Congress and have had a couple of friends who were in Congress in the past. ALL OF THEM took a big financial hit to do it. They may or may not make it back on the back end (most didn't), but it's brutally punishing on the front end financially.