Houston Vs. Dallas

I'm on my phone bitch. It was a simple typo.
My masters is working fine. How's your lack of degrees working for you? Originally Posted by tiatate
If you had a masters degree you wouldnt be a fat whore
I haven't found one IP address in this thread.

Edit: Threats? Yes. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It was their last night and seen by others and she edited and even said in her edit that she put it there.

It's interesting the girls who are defending her actions. I see exactly what is happening here.
I haven't found one IP address in this thread.

Edit: Threats? Yes. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
She edited out after someone said something

It's interesting the girls who are defending her actions. I see exactly what is happening here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Girls more then one.. Which ones?
Is this the blue fin fat whore's against yellow fin fat whore's war....with a skinny LPMOW thrown in as bait?
It was their last night and seen by others and she edited and even said in her edit that she put it there.

It's interesting the girls who are defending her actions. I see exactly what is happening here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
When a provider threatens and/or outs someone, its hurts us all.

I don't know how you screen, but it took me years of building up a reputation and trust within the hobby community to have gentlemen send me information that they wouldn't send to their own mothers . . . nevertheless fill out the contact form on my website.

Again, I'm not defending threats or outings. Just trying to shed light on the situation. All one can do is hope that their IP address wasn't seen by LE or a person wearing a guy fawkes mask.
She edited out after someone said something Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

It was censored the entire time. But I asked CK to stay off my site. She wanted to get petty, and even dared me to post it.
I never posted it uncensored.

AR you are especially annoying. I'm not a stickler for grammar, but damn! Please take your illiterate ass somewhere else.

CK, oh you're mad that ones who have only been reading have now come out to put in their input? Pretty sure both ladies are remaining neutral, and only correcting the misinformation you keep trying to spew. I mean, they all have actual websites, something you are unfamiliar with.
She's not new (Oldhead) Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I hope everyone got the sleep they needed, breakfast, lunch, and it's dinner time right about now.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I know. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Agree! Maybe it's time to take a break, and step away from the keyboard? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I will say imo, Rockerrrick is one of the good guys.. So this coming from him, makes me go hmm..

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice) Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Does this look like I was taking her side or being neutral?

I have no issues with any ladies, but I do think for myself..
It was censored the entire time. But I asked CK to stay off my site. She wanted to get petty, and even dared me to post it.

AR you are especially annoying. I'm not a stickler for grammar, but damn! Please take your illiterate ass somewhere else.

CK, oh you're mad that ones who have only been reading have now come out to put in their input? Pretty sure both ladies are remaining neutral, and only correcting the misinformation you keep trying to spew. I mean, they all have actual websites, something you are unfamiliar with. Originally Posted by tiatate
How about you take your jelly rolls back to dallas & you won't have to worry about me.. You're in my city so until you leave you will have to deal with it..

if you don't want people to be on it then take it down

CK, oh you're mad that ones who have only been reading have now come out to put in their input? Pretty sure both ladies are remaining neutral, and only correcting the misinformation you keep trying to spew. I mean, they all have actual websites, something you are unfamiliar with. Originally Posted by tiatate
Is it "imput" or "input" damn, make up your mind! LOL. Just because a provider doesn't have a website doesn't make her less of a provider. Dumb whore. Geez.

CK, oh you're mad that ones who have only been reading have now come out to put in their input? Pretty sure both ladies are remaining neutral, and only correcting the misinformation you keep trying to spew. I mean, they all have actual websites,. Originally Posted by tiatate

She knows, and I know, it was about that "one" thing I wouldn't co-sign.
"Misinformation"..

Like I said im neutral, and I don't dislike her..
Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)

CB: you advised her to stop responding. Did she listen? Negative ghostrider and she threatened to OUT me! Yes, that's correct. Did you read the whole thread? In its entirety? Because you should get ALL the facts before you say you were being neutral. However, I think it's funny if you were the one she had threatened, you would have reacted the same way as we have.
Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)

CB: you advised her to stop responding. Did she listen? Negative ghostrider and she threatened to OUT me! Yes, that's correct. Did you read the whole thread? In its entirety? Because you should get ALL the facts before you say you were being neutral. However, I think it's funny if you were the one she had threatened, you would have reacted the same way. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Girllll you are reaching trying to be relevant in this thread. I've barely addressed you, let alone gave a fuck about your IP.

CB: you advised her to stop responding. Did she listen? Negative ghostrider and she threatened to OUT me! Yes, that's correct. Did you read the whole thread? In its entirety? Because you should get ALL the facts before you say you were being neutral. However, I think it's funny if you were the one she had threatened, you would have reacted the same way as we have. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I think you should step away now