Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Baby Dating

I have done SB dating and will not pay anyone upfront. That is a set up to get ripped off. I pay what is agreed on divided each meet. If they don’t like it, fund a dummy because I am not that dummy.
I’ve had a few daddies. Would love to play with that again. Originally Posted by Max Rax
you had it for a season then it expired. Why?
How would YOU be able to get back into it? Assuming it is the 'daddy' that initiates this kind of arrangement.

general questions because as varied as the GFE definition is, Sugaring means all types of things to all people.
you had it for a season then it expired. Why?
How would YOU be able to get back into it? Assuming it is the 'daddy' that initiates this kind of arrangement.

general questions because as varied as the GFE definition is, Sugaring means all types of things to all people. Originally Posted by FatCity
sugaring to a hooker means they want an allowance and PPM with shopping while they fuck their dozen guys.
I’ve had one sugar daddy relationship and it worked out for us until he moved. I personally enjoyed being able to have a real connection with him with the added benefit of financial help and professional advice. The more he supported me, especially emotionally, the closer we became and I still call him from time to time, get birthday gifts etc. things are just less formal and we don’t meet up physically. I would love to hear his perspective on our relationship, but I like to think that I also supported him to be the best version of himself. This is such an interesting thread!
I loved mine for years and then he got married and a decade passed and now he's divorced and trying to win me over. My heart is still there but I've had to play hard to get and require a lot of effort and I'm probably still not going to see him at the end of it all. It was all fun and games in my early twenties. I think the lifestyle plays itself out eventually
and we alll seek a deeper connection.
I loved mine for years and then he got married and a decade passed and now he's divorced and trying to win me over. My heart is still there but I've had to play hard to get and require a lot of effort and I'm probably still not going to see him at the end of it all. It was all fun and games in my early twenties. I think the lifestyle plays itself out eventually
and we alll seek a deeper connection. Originally Posted by QueenKandice
You should at least give it a shot. Maybe life experiences have changed his outlook as well
I think I've become an ATM daddy. lol. She hits me up for 40, then 60, then doordash, then 60 for BC pills, etc. Then we meet up for a few hours into the night and take her home. Good times. I stopped asking for what the money is for... I know she has 2 other SDs that she probably hits up for same amount or more or less...
I think I've become an ATM daddy. lol. She hits me up for 40, then 60, then doordash, then 60 for BC pills, etc. Then we meet up for a few hours into the night and take her home. Good times. I stopped asking for what the money is for... I know she has 2 other SDs that she probably hits up for same amount or more or less... Originally Posted by royamcr
Dude, next her now and find a new SB. I had one like this and two weeks of that was all it took.

It is not ez to find an SB who hits the 'Four A's'.

'Attentive, attractive, affectionate and appreciative'

Do not give extras until she has earned it. I finally am sticking to my guns and right now I have the best SB I have had so far! She hits the 4 A's all day long.
Na I kinda like the arrangement. I do keep track of how much I send and she knows that at a certain amount I'm less likely to send more. So after that we meet up for a night of fun.
I think I've become an ATM daddy. lol. She hits me up for 40, then 60, then doordash, then 60 for BC pills, etc. Then we meet up for a few hours into the night and take her home. Good times. I stopped asking for what the money is for... I know she has 2 other SDs that she probably hits up for same amount or more or less... Originally Posted by royamcr
That is a hooker on payment plan
I love this thread * gets me thinking of a provider man *

That’s all …
That is a hooker on payment plan Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Way cheaper than a hooker though. As we generally spend several hours together. Uber her over around 11pm and I take her home around 5 or 6 am or later after her "breakfast" in bed. lol.
Love this
Never done it would love to experience that and gain more knowledge about it
Of course you would lol

Pretty woman syndrome