FlynnFlammed

So was Trump lying about Flynn lying?

Give it up I B.

Mueller charged Flynn with the exact same thing as Trump ... lying. Originally Posted by WTF
The FBI lied the the FISA court. 4 times!!!!!!!
So was Trump lying about Flynn lying?

Give it up I B.

Mueller charged Flynn with the exact same thing as Trump ... lying.
Originally Posted by WTF
You are absolutely wrong and misrepresenting the facts. Trump did not fire Flynn on the basis of what Strzok reported to Comey. Flynn resigned on 13 February 2017 -- two days before Strzok's lying-ass even filled out the 302 Mueller is using to claim Flynn lied!

Mueller's is an unconstitutional and corrupt government investigation rampant with abuse. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 04:10 PM
The FBI lied the the FISA court. 4 times!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Hey resident English Comp Professor here on eccie... could you please break that down into plain English.

Assuming you meant "to the"...just wtf does that have to do with Flynn lying?

The FBI did not make Flynn lie. Mike Pence did not make Flynn lie.

Besides according to you, Flynn has already changed his plea!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 04:24 PM
You are absolutely wrong and misrepresenting the facts. Trump did not fire Flynn on the basis of what Strzok reported to Comey. Flynn resigned on 13 February 2017 -- two days before Strzok's lying-ass even filled out the 302 Mueller is using to claim Flynn lied!

Mueller's is an unconstitutional and corrupt government investigation rampant with abuse. Flynn will be exonerated.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Flynn lied to both Pence and the FBI about wtf his conversation with the Russians entailed!

Flynn then admitted to Judge Sullivan he lied.
Hey resident English Comp Professor here on eccie... could you please break that down into plain English.

Assuming you meant "to the"...just wtf does that have to do with Flynn lying?

The FBI did not make Flynn lie. Mike Pence did not make Flynn lie.

Besides according to you, Flynn has already changed his plea! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re the one who hates liars, I guess just certain liars? BTW, I said I make mistakes. You make them all the time.
Flynn lied to both Pence and the FBI about wtf his conversation with the Russians entailed!

Flynn then admitted to Judge Sullivan he lied.
Originally Posted by WTF
Whether he did or didn't is immaterial to the case. Mueller's investigation is an unconstitutional and corrupt government investigation rampant with abuse. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 05:23 PM
You’re the one who hates liars, I guess just certain liars? BTW, I said I make mistakes. You make them all the time. Originally Posted by bambino
You ain't gotta confess to me you make mistakes!

Trump and Flynn are two peas in a pod.

Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI. Ine he got fired for and the other he will be convicted for.

Look, I wish the fucker hadn't lied. I wish the silly SOB hadn't run around chanting that stupid chant.

But he did and he has/will paid the price.

I B dreaded fruit tree has sure caught a bunch of liars.

You better be careful around that there tree!

Flynn lied to Pence and the FBI. Ine he got fired for and the other he will be convicted for.

Look, I wish the fucker hadn't lied. I wish the silly SOB hadn't run around chanting that stupid chant.

You better be careful around that there tree! Originally Posted by WTF
He’s already paid a price. A steep price. It ain’t over till it’s over. Some things will come out on Mueller soon. He ain’t the tooth fairy.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 05:45 PM
He’s already paid a price. A steep price. It ain’t over till it’s over. Some things will come out on Mueller soon. He ain’t the tooth fairy. Originally Posted by bambino
He sure left a guilty plea under Flynn's pillow.

Flynn should have paid a steep price. That bs with the Turks was crap. I hope they start nailing all these fucks that use their influence to hurt this country.
He sure left a guilty plea under Flynn's pillow.

Flynn should have paid a steep price. That bs with the Turks was crap. I hope they start nailing all these fucks that use their influence to hurt this country. Originally Posted by WTF
Look up Hillary first and work your way back.
Look up Hillary first and work your way back. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you in favor of Joe Paterno and that Group being exonerated Bambino?. Same as Flynn?. They got fruit of the poisonous tree. How about you IB?. Paterno and his bunch are your people. Defend them like Trump?

You better be careful around that there tree!
Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing you posted changes the fact that Mueller's investigation is an unconstitutional abuse of power. Flynn will be exonerated.

Are you in favor of Joe Paterno and that Group being exonerated Bambino?. Same as Flynn?. They got fruit of the poisonous tree. How about you IB?. Paterno and his bunch are your people. Defend them like Trump? Originally Posted by themystic
Nothing you posted changes the fact that Mueller's investigation is an unconstitutional abuse of power. Flynn will be exonerated.

Nothing you posted changes the fact that Mueller's investigation is an unconstitutional abuse of power. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's what I though. Ill put you down, IB and Bambino as saying the Penn State football program led by Joe Paterno was wrongly convicted and should be over turned. Thanks for sharing those insights about you two Flynn lovebirds
That's what I though. Ill put you down, IB and Bambino as saying the Penn State football program led by Joe Paterno was wrongly convicted and should be over turned. Thanks for sharing those insights about you two Flynn lovebirds Originally Posted by themystic
You're incapable of sentient thought, or you'd know that Paterno has shit to do with the fact that Mueller's investigation is an unconstitutional abuse of power. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 07:43 AM
] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn can never be exonerated, he has already admitted he in fact lied.

Period.

He may be pardoned but never exonerated. Unless it can be proven he was an imbecile while he was lying and did not understand that he was lying. Nothing will ever change the fact he lied.

Are you arguing the Flynn is an imbecile?