Trump legal going ons

This election is proof we need a third major political party, that can represent the real silent majority….those of us in the middle of the political spectrum.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
I agree 100%. Thing is I believe we do have a major 3rd party in this country. The Independent Party. Look what Ross Perot did as an Independent in the ‘92 election when he ran against Bush the elder and Clinton. He was able to get on the ballot in all 50 states and was polling right up there with both of them. But, when he got out and then back in due to something with his son (or was that ‘96? I dunno, I’m getting old and would have to look it up cause he ran in ‘96 in the Reform Party he started), it ruined his momentum.

Problem is, the ONE thing the Republicans and Democrats do agree on, is joining together and pushing out a respectable 3rd Party candidate. Scares the fuck outta both of them to be threatened by a 3rd party. Gawd forbid right?

I admit, I voted for Perot back then. I’ve always said we need a solid businessman (or woman) running this country. They know how to manage a balance sheet, an income statement, a P&L statement, and hold people accountable for doing their job they’re paid to do.
In 2020 the Republican Party did not even write a party platform. Originally Posted by brasil
as opposed to the "basement platform of sleepy joe

Unlike those 'shitbirds' that never got wings started by some crazies who live here, you refer to.

These are the facts, not those alternate facts maga cultists prefer to live and be spoon fed by. Originally Posted by clmc
Geez z, yer startin ta sound like Celso again.....
I agree 100%. Thing is I believe we do have a major 3rd party in this country. The Independent Party. Look what Ross Perot did as an Independent in the ‘92 election when he ran against Bush the elder and Clinton. He was able to get on the ballot in all 50 states and was polling right up there with both of them. But, when he got out and then back in due to something with his son (or was that ‘96? I dunno, I’m getting old and would have to look it up cause he ran in ‘96 in the Reform Party he started), it ruined his momentum.

Problem is, the ONE thing the Republicans and Democrats do agree on, is joining together and pushing out a respectable 3rd Party candidate. Scares the fuck outta both of them to be threatened by a 3rd party. Gawd forbid right?

I admit, I voted for Perot back then. I’ve always said we need a solid businessman (or woman) running this country. They know how to manage a balance sheet, an income statement, a P&L statement, and hold people accountable for doing their job they’re paid to do. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Pretty accurate. I voted for Perot as well…….even after the UFO’s invaded his kids wedding…..Lol!

elg……..
as opposed to the "basement platform of sleepy joe……. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Actually, Biden has done pretty well on his platform promises from 2020:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...omise-tracker/

Trump, not so much from his 2016 campaign promises:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...r/?ruling=true

Obama was better than either:

https://projects.tampabay.com/projec...obameter/home/

elg……..
spoken like a true I only watch CNN ... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Incorrect.

I watch MSNBC as well as CNN.
To put it broadly, Trump’s platform is to Make America Great Again lol. Seriously, and again broadly, he’s wanting to let the private sector thrive again. Removing many of the restrictive mandates the Biden admin has put in place. These mandates are choking the private sector and investors are afraid to invest in future business plans.

Although, the stock market is doing well and usually in a Presidential Election year, is a sign of upcoming changes to the leadership of our country.

1. He won’t have to fight to stay out of court/jail, because once the Dems are out of power, all these ridiculous court cases will go away. Most of the court cases are already in a tailspin due to the prosecutors that are involved. Fani Willis anyone? Bueller?

2. He very easily could have went after Hillary after he won. But, he didn’t. And he won’t this time either if he wins. As Trump has stated publicly several times, success for our country will be the revenge. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

You miss the point.

What is the republican party platform from his mouth or the RNC?
Incorrect.

I watch MSNBC as well as CNN. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'd feel honored but you probably intended to use it to try, once again, to convince people that Rochester is such a dangerous place to live.

There's this; but what do they know when compared to the musings of trolls on a whore board?
https://www.visitrochester.com/blog/...ality-of-life/

If you want an "easy out" you could respond with "it's an ad to convince people to move to Rochester".
I was thinking rabid woodpeckers

NYS lost so many try's at the Jackass its funny, And hard ta believe the one they won is not BS
I was thinking rabid woodpeckers

NYS lost so many try's at the Jackass its funny, And hard ta believe the one they won is not BS Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
dang Google, only stories on the one they won.
before that it was over 100 they lost

well AG and others said would keep going till they got the Jackass
You miss the point.

What is the republican party platform from his mouth or the RNC? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
How the fuck did I miss the point? Watch Trump’s speeches. Here…lemme help ya a little bit. But, I gotta tell ya, I’m getting exhausted from doing your homework for ya geesh…

“Currently, the Republican Party’s fiscal conservatism includes support for lower taxes, gun rights, government conservatism, free market capitalism, free trade, deregulation of corporations, and restrictions on labor unions.”

Not to mention closing the fucking border so these radicals coming in don’t kill you, me or one of ours!

Hope this helps! Trump has spoken to all of these points recently. Read and research before bloviating.
How the fuck did I miss the point? Watch Trump’s speeches. Here…lemme help ya a little bit. But, I gotta tell ya, I’m getting exhausted from doing your homework for ya geesh…

“Currently, the Republican Party’s fiscal conservatism includes support for lower taxes, gun rights, government conservatism, free market capitalism, free trade, deregulation of corporations, and restrictions on labor unions.”

Not to mention closing the fucking border so these radicals coming in don’t kill you, me or one of ours!

Hope this helps! Trump has spoken to all of these points recently. Read and research before bloviating. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
With all due respect, you are hardly in a position to give lectures about bloviating.
With all due respect, you are hardly in a position to give lectures about bloviating. Originally Posted by brasil
With all due respect my ass lol. But, I appreciate your attempt on being respectful.

Then I’ll speak no more. Point taken. But until all you fucks can start coming up with actual facts, numbers, and links to back up your bullshit accusations, I’ll rest my case.

Hate does not equate to reality.

Btw, just a question. How’s your illustrious Senator Schumer doing these days? Putting cheese on a raw burger on the grill trying his best to be a “regular guy”? Oh wait…he’s Jewish! And it’s a “gas” grill! Lol

Wanna play? Oh, I can play! Lol

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
You failed to mention the bi-partisan bill addressing the border issue that trump ordered his minions to kill solely to make Biden look bad.
You failed to mention the bi-partisan bill addressing the border issue that trump ordered his minions to kill solely to make Biden look bad. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
the we'll only let so many break the law bill