• 09-19-2019, 09:30 AM
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2019, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by oeb11
oebi what did you do to yussp
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2019, 11:21 AM
In response -NOTHING.!!!!
The poster brought it on their own Self!
oebi what did you do to yussp Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He out trolled him. Is that something to clink mugs to?

He out trolled him. Is that something to clink mugs to?

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yssup rider trolled himself into a bancation.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2019, 07:40 PM
9500 - toeing the usual DPST line that anything unfortunate occurring in the life of a DPST proponent is obviously the fault of a Conservative voice.

TWK- you are exactly correct, and it is clear there is an active Moderator on Forum.

As far as "clinking mugs" - that is a DPST activity - enjoying silencing the Freedom of speech of a Conservative.

I truly wish the Radical Leftist DPST's could learn to respect forum rules and not Lie. Debate would be much better - and if they put all the effort into reasonable and cogent debate they put into name-calling - they might someday be able to come to reasonable compromise on some issues.

But - the "Band" seems to take much more joy in name-calling and false narrative than factual debate.

Another example - after the Kavanaugh disaster in which he was accused and set-up by Feinstein, et al, with comletely unsupported and unconfirmable allegations of "sexual assault" of 30 years prior - doing their best to stain an innocent man, the DPST media is at it again.

Trump is accused by an unnamed source of a "promise" to an known "head of state" - unknown state - and "obviously" Trump is conspiring against the best interest of the US. The WaPo published this unsupported and unverified rumor - and Schiff and all the DPST leadership and LSM is all over it in hysterics as a lynch mob.

It is the Biden dogma - Our Truth is what matters - not the "Facts'!!!!

Voters will get tired of the DPST persecution of all things Conservative and vote against this nonsense in Nov 2020!
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2019, 07:42 PM
Now back to the threat Topic - Political Cartoons.

My missive may have been a bit off topic - but as OP I might deserve just a little leeway.
9500 - toeing the usual DPST line that anything unfortunate occurring in the life of a DPST proponent is obviously the fault of a Conservative voice.

TWK- you are exactly correct, and it is clear there is an active Moderator on Forum.

As far as "clinking mugs" - that is a DPST activity - enjoying silencing the Freedom of speech of a Conservative.

I truly wish the Radical Leftist DPST's could learn to respect forum rules and not Lie. Debate would be much better - and if they put all the effort into reasonable and cogent debate they put into name-calling - they might someday be able to come to reasonable compromise on some issues.

But - the "Band" seems to take much more joy in name-calling and false narrative than factual debate.

Another example - after the Kavanaugh disaster in which he was accused and set-up by Feinstein, et al, with comletely unsupported and unconfirmable allegations of "sexual assault" of 30 years prior - doing their best to stain an innocent man, the DPST media is at it again.

Trump is accused by an unnamed source of a "promise" to an known "head of state" - unknown state - and "obviously" Trump is conspiring against the best interest of the US. The WaPo published this unsupported and unverified rumor - and Schiff and all the DPST leadership and LSM is all over it in hysterics as a lynch mob.

It is the Biden dogma - Our Truth is what matters - not the "Facts'!!!!

Voters will get tired of the DPST persecution of all things Conservative and vote against this nonsense in Nov 2020! Originally Posted by oeb11

Fuck your opening post. It's on an open forum for everyone now.

I don't recall you ever citing any articles. It's as if you don't read. Only TV. That's why your my favorite troll. Highest regards for you. Repeating Fakes Views like a parrot.

Do you feel victimized?

That's why we call you little boy/man/troll. Who wants to debate that?

Just to stay on topic. Troll on my friend.

I've never been banned.

I know how to work the rules.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 07:31 AM
9500- Thank you for your contribution, and profound amnesia.
I am sorry if calling out the DPST agenda offended You!
Keep on working the "Rules"!
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 07:37 AM
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 07:37 AM
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 07:38 AM