NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

that baby looks pretty white to be Foster's
that baby looks pretty white to be Foster's Originally Posted by BigLouie
Oh don't worry, Gatsby will turn a shade or two darker. If you could see the ears and finger tips you'd know

Plus, Foster is pretty light himself
Team report...sounds good...or maybe not so much

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/team-re...7938--nfl.html
Bump

The greatest thread of all time, about the greatest sport of all time, started by the greatest snatch master of all time, that includes the greatest rags of all time about the shittiest QB of all time and the queerbait(BT) who loved him cannot fall to page two this close to football season.
Thank Tebow we didn't take JFF...
Whew we dodged a bullet by not taking JFF, good thing we got Clowney!! Oh what's that? Clonwney can't participate in any practice now? He has a sports hernia? Damn shame.

How in the fuck did the Texans not know about this injury to this jake leg? If they did know they should have drafted his ass and then put him under the knife immediately so he would be ready by training camp. Another Stellar job by Rick Smith!!!
Either 31 other teams didn't find it either or they all conspired to sucker the Texans into taking him #1. I guess either one is possible.
In the big scheme of things a sports hernia repair isn't that big of a deal but I agree it would be nice to have him healthy for training camp.
We do seem to have a proclivity for taking injured players. Ed Reed, JD Clowney, The Astros #1 pick. Hell, I'd be afraid to see the Rockets get Lebron for fear he'd have a stress fractured foot or leg.
Whew we dodged a bullet by not taking JFF, good thing we got Clowney!! Oh what's that? Clonwney can't participate in any practice now? He has a sports hernia? Damn shame. Originally Posted by Daddio
The sports hernia he has is NO BIG DEAL. He'll heal 100% with no problem IF they don't rush him and let nature take it's course. No he will not be ready for training camp but he should be good to go by the first game. Everyone is acting as if he will be crippled for life. Nope.
Let's hope the Clown comes back and kicks ass!! I would have liked him to miss OTAs than training camp. We need all hands on deck to win our pansy ass division.
So, Dre....
.......and the queerbait....... Originally Posted by Daddio
Speaking of "queerbait," who was the fag openly fantasizing about the length of JFF's cock? (see below)

When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
So, Dre.... Originally Posted by TheDon
Great athlete. I appreciated him as the face of the team.

Send his ass to the Raiders so he can argue with Schaub some more. Fuck his happiness. He the reason the relationship is horrible. He could have did all this stuff like a stand up dude. No, he the one acting like a baby. These dudes always get pissy about this stuff instead of handling it in like an adult.

He gone miss the workouts for his $1 million workout bonus is for and then ask where the check. He thinking since he done so much for the Texans he can blow camp and ask for the money like a brat. He could have asked for a trade before he went on TV after missing mini-camp. They can pay his ass to warm a bench if they want. He has no leverage. He signed on for more years than he wanted. Should of thought about that a long time ago.

He should have got it through his head, football ain't like basketball where you can stack the team. Even then that shit only gets you so far. Hell let him go play with Brady. Team will have a better record. He'll have a alright season. No promises, cause Brady did jack with Moss and Johnson. You MIGHT have a better season, but he still going to end the season with blue balls.

I can be mad as a hater. Ain't nobody give me no big contract.
That man sick of the bullshit it's not about money
I hope the Texans organization doesn't cave in and trade him. Fuck him. He will show up at game time because he isn't going to miss his $550,000 per game check. I hope we fine his ass all the way until he shows up. We need to handle our shit like the steelers. They don't fuck around with player bullshit.