Young girls with LOW prices?

Have you watched the videos??

I kept expecting to see her to drop that electric clipper into the toilet. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not that brave...
I'm not that brave... Originally Posted by RJinLR
Oh come on, YOLO. 🐔
Reading some of her previous welcome & intro threads from other areas, apparently her website specified at some point that it was "ok to bring Fido to the session..." I can't find any mention of it on her site now, but thought that was...uhhh...interesting.
YOLO? Did you just seriously quote Drake?? ; )
YOLO? Did you just seriously quote Drake?? ; ) Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I thought YOLO had transcended the boundaries of gangsta into mainstream society. I apologize. Lol.
Where are y'all seeing this girl's ad or website?
Where are y'all seeing this girl's ad or website? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
http://abrakadrabra.hotprovider.com/videos/
She will also be a surrogate mother to gays for a down payment of $500 wow she does it all never seen that before...
Just when you think you've seen it all ........ that's a new one.
True, Watchout.

I'm really curious who this new $1 a minute girl is. Someone post a picture!

Perhaps after she meets WormRider, she'll decide to charge by the pound... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We aren't talking about how much makeup you wear...
Lol no thank you. That little prick couldn't get near me with 3000 and that thang....lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Doesn't want to get near you... so your point is moot. Now, go look up what that means. I'll wait.
And nobody wants to be around you that's why you only have 2 reviews....and 8,000 post...we see what the whole purpose of you being around. To be a troll....now go troll somewhere else. We are finished with you...your boring now...your insults are like that of a 5 year old...
  • jwood
  • 10-31-2015, 11:49 AM
http://abrakadrabra.hotprovider.com/videos/ Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Shes got a tough pussy. My nuts won't take an electric shaver.
Shes got a tough pussy. My nuts won't take an electric shaver. Originally Posted by jwood
That whole episode was just scary.

I think she shaves her head with that, too.
That whole episode was just scary.

I think she shaves her head with that, too. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Lol shaving both heads with an electric shaver...now when I look at those I see that video
...your boring...your insults... Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Pesky homophones.