Trump legal going ons

You failed to mention the bi-partisan bill addressing the border issue that trump ordered his minions to kill solely to make Biden look bad. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I also forgot to mention the bill that the House sent over to the Senate that’s been sitting on Schumer’s desk for about a year and a half now and refuses to bring to the Senate floor for a vote.

As well as the dozens of executive orders Biden signed reversing Trump’s border policies. Just cause they were “Trump’s” policies. But, I don’t imagine you would agree that all these executive orders Biden signed has anything to do with the border crisis we’re having today.
the we'll only let so many break the law bill Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Unfortunately, this is true.
You all show an appalling lack of awareness about the border issue.

Neither side will ever fix it. It is a POLITICAL CASH COW!

elg……

PS…..I just looked out my window, and didn’t see any horde of Mexican Bandits or people riding camels outside…..
You all show an appalling lack of awareness about the border issue.

Neither side will ever fix it. It is a POLITICAL CASH COW!

elg……

PS…..I just looked out my window, and didn’t see any horde of Mexican Bandits or people riding camels outside….. Originally Posted by elghund
Don’t disagree with your point about the border issue being a cash cow and neither side actually wants to fix it for realz elg.

But, come on down to west TX. I’ll cook up some of my famous baby back ribs and you can sit and look out my window. Then tell me whatcha see lol
Don’t disagree with your point about the border issue being a cash cow and neither side actually wants to fix it for realz elg.

But, come on down to west TX. I’ll cook up some of my famous baby back ribs and you can sit and look out my window. Then tell me whatcha see lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Thanks, appreciate the offer……but I’m allergic to Texas…….

elg…..
Lmao!

Hence why I’m getting the fuck outta here lol. Been in TX nearly 20 years. Funny thing is, and not in a haha kinda way, is that TX is too fucking conservative. They passed a law last year making prostitution a felony. I believe TX is the only state in the U.S. that has made it a felony. Extremism on both sides of the isle sucks.

I’m gonna register as an Independent! Lol
Lmao!

Hence why I’m getting the fuck outta here lol. Been in TX nearly 20 years. Funny thing is, and not in a haha kinda way, is that TX is too fucking conservative. They passed a law last year making prostitution a felony. I believe TX is the only state in the U.S. that has made it a felony. Extremism on both sides of the isle sucks.

I’m gonna register as an Independent! Lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Agreed…extremists from both parties are the real enemy of our country.

elg…..
^^^^

Exactly!

See folks, we can all agree on something.
^^^^

Exactly!

See folks, we can all agree on something. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
What’s really sad is all the good people who keep falling for this extremism crap. Just look at this site……there are some great people here, but they fall into this political maelstrom of right vs. left…and it just continues the division that our country faces.

People who are conservative or liberal are not enemies of the country. Nor are they evil, or sinister, or any other nasty names that each side applies to the other.

The two party political system has set We the People against each other, and We the People keep falling for it. The party system is the true enemy.

Until people stop feeding into the frenzy, it will just continue. Stupidly.

elg……
George Washington (our first President btw in case any of you were wondering):

“George Washington feared that political parties could divide the people and, therefore, the Union. He thought that political parties were dangerous in how they riled people up and poised their members against others.”

Another fact about George Washington:

“He was, and remains, the only U.S. president never to be formally affiliated with a political party.”
What’s really sad is all the good people who keep falling for this extremism crap. Just look at this site……there are some great people here, but they fall into this political maelstrom of right vs. left…and it just continues the division that our country faces.

People who are conservative or liberal are not enemies of the country. Nor are they evil, or sinister, or any other nasty names that each side applies to the other.

The two party political system has set We the People against each other, and We the People keep falling for it. The party system is the true enemy.

Until people stop feeding into the frenzy, it will just continue. Stupidly.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great.
Trump exposed the republican party to what they are and what they're willing to do. Trump lied through his teeth from day from day 1 and all his closest minions accept lying as the way to the top. Power is their norm. Lying is their norm. Corruption is their norm.

The two party system was great. Then came trump. We don't need to "MAGA". America is great. America has always been great. Trump wants to make himself great. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
the party system been so-so before the Jackass ran.

so guessing you like war and paying for it
drink some more kool-aid , maybe you can drink yourself ...
Woody

You make statements about the Republican Party, like they’re the only party that lies and is corrupt. And of course it’s all Trump’s fault. My goodness dude, do you truly believe that the Dems are pure and squeaky clean?

Look up Biden’s net worth. This is a man that has had one job in his life…at a law firm…for about one year before he became Senator. Explain to me how he gained such a net worth making less than 200K/year his entire life? Do the same exercise with Pelosi the POS she is.

Thread still not nearly on a level with JB's homage to the greatest American president of our lifetimes.
Thread still not nearly on a level with JB's homage to the greatest American president of our lifetimes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
working on the next thrAD

maga court and cryin chuck

maga courts waaaaaaaaaa

MAGA COURTS!!! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MAGA COURTS!! wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

still in editing