Houston Vs. Dallas

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)

CB: you advised her to stop responding. Did she listen? Negative ghostrider and she threatened to OUT me! Yes, that's correct. Did you read the whole thread? In its entirety? Because you should get ALL the facts before you say you were being neutral. However, I think it's funny if you were the one she had threatened, you would have reacted the same way as we have. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yes I did dear. I did no bashing on either side... Simply tried to be respectful, and told her to step away hoping she would catch on before she dug a deeper hole..
As a result of the homeland security act, every webstie will record your IP address. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
This is the second biggest lie posted in this thread...
This is the second biggest lie posted in this thread... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Which one is the 1st? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes I did dear. I did no bashing on either side... Simply tried to be respectful, and told her to step away hoping she would catch on before she dug a dipper hole.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Ok. Carry on.
Yes I did dear. I did no bashing on either side... Simply tried to be respectful, and told her to step away hoping she would catch on before she dug a dipper hole.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
What is a dipper hole?
I think that's where bugs bunny hides.
What is a dipper hole? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I think that's where bugs bunny hides. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
This is why you are getting no attention from me. It's glaringly obvious that this is your MANDLE.
OMG!!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!
You just made yourself look even more retarded than you are. Why in the hell would I make up an account dating back to 2014...? I started on this site in 2016. Your assumption makes absolutely no sense, and I don't need your fucking attention let's get that straight.
This is why you are getting no attention from me. It's glaringly obvious that this is your MANDLE. Originally Posted by tiatate
Yeah.. no. I'm not even a full timer in Houston and I know you've got that one wrong.
^ Thanks. The fellows on this board are going to have a good laugh at that assumption. LOL.
That has to be the THIRD biggest lie on this thread.
It was censored the entire time. But I asked CK to stay off my site. She wanted to get petty, and even dared me to post it.
I never posted it uncensored.

AR you are especially annoying. I'm not a stickler for grammar, but damn! Please take your illiterate ass somewhere else.

CK, oh you're mad that ones who have only been reading have now come out to put in their input? Pretty sure both ladies are remaining neutral, and only correcting the misinformation you keep trying to spew. I mean, they all have actual websites, something you are unfamiliar with. Originally Posted by tiatate

YOU ARE PETTY...No one DARED you to post a motherfucking thing.

This was YOUR doing. You need to take RESPONSIBILTY for your own INSANITY.

You are the one with shitty ass grammar, go back and look at the corrections I left for your dumb ass and fix your bio already.

I don't need a website you idiot and I don't need to collect or post anyone's information.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS.

You are completely fucking insane.
Thats a new one... everyone up to now thought I was NaMo...... bitch better have my refund!
Yall do realize she expects a man to submit to her his PHOTO on her contact form? You ask for employment information too.

What man would want to send you his photo after we have all seen what a nut you are? Or tell you where he works?

I feel sorry for the first man who writes you a NO review. You will go bat shit crazy and use all the information you have to ruin that man's life.

I am putting this warning out ahead of time, men beware of this crazy bitch. Do not give her your information or you will get what you deserve.