Flynn reverses guilty plea!

• WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 12:34 PM
War crimes? Ok, then. Did you just learn about them in Year 7 of Syria's civil war? Were you sleeping through the last 6 years and half-million deaths?

. Thanks, Bashir. Thanks, Vlad. Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by lustylad

I got your War Crimes right here Mr. Selective outrage

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2342123

And the appropriate comparison is Scooter Libby. Originally Posted by WTF
Scooter Libby didn't out Valerie Plume as a CIA employee. Richard Armitage did. Libby went to jail for lying to the Special Counsel.

So if the "comparison" is appropriate, you are admitting there is no Russian collusion, but you're hoping Mueller tricks Trump into lying about something.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Libby went to jail for lying to the Special Counsel.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Libby did not go to jail you ignoramus. Bush commuted the sentence

He was convicted of lying, just as Flynn has admitted to.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 01:11 PM

you're hoping Mueller tricks Trump into lying about something. Originally Posted by lustylad
How hard would that trick be? That cocksucker lies more than LexyLiar.
Scooter Libby didn't out Valerie Plume as a CIA employee. Richard Armitage did. Libby went to jail for lying to the Special Counsel.

So if the "comparison" is appropriate, you are admitting there is no Russian collusion, but you're hoping Mueller tricks Trump into lying about something. Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF ... has always been challenged by "FACTS"!

He'd rather have HIS OWN "FACTS."

I'm sure there are a lot of sports coaches who would also.
Libby did not go to jail you ignoramus. Bush commuted the sentence.

He was convicted of lying, just as Flynn has admitted to. Originally Posted by WTF
I stand corrected. I meant he was convicted.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 05:45 PM
I stand corrected. I meant he was convicted. Originally Posted by lustylad
Why thank you my gay friend, first you are brave enough to bet over the internet and now you've admitted being incorrect.

Why next you will tell me the Slate article you posted thought the Benghazi investigation a witch hunt. . . much like she'd think a Niger one would be if they were to do one.

Good man Bro. It takes a big man to admit he wrong. I love you Bro
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2018, 09:31 PM

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Libby did not go to jail you ignoramus. Bush commuted the sentence

He was convicted of lying, just as Flynn has admitted to. Originally Posted by WTF

WTF ... has always been challenged by "FACTS"!

He'd rather have HIS OWN "FACTS."

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you were capable of making sense, we might take you seriously, andy the little nazi boi. What issue are you struggling to articulate? War crimes? Ok, then. Did you just learn about them in Year 7 of Syria's civil war? Were you sleeping through the last 6 years and half-million deaths?

Go tell snitchy my outrage is phony, little nazi boi. Show him your pictures of dead babies gassed by Assad. You can both have a hearty laugh over it. Thanks, Bashir. Thanks, Vlad. Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by lustylad
Right now you don't even know which issues you're struggling to articulate. I hate Assad committing crimes against the Syrian people, but I would never ever replace the Assad regime with radical Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS that are so hell-bent on waging terrorist warfare against us and the free world. Got it? You hypocritical moron!

And now you have Trump to thank that he is allowing the Islamic jihadists to mount a comeback under the guise of the FSA that is being armed and financed by Erdogan, and you're still too chickenshit to call a spade a spade. Like I said, you'll keep getting your arse whopped as long as you keep yapping like Trump's lapdog.

twitter.com/dlshadothman/status/959436997206175744
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2018, 01:27 PM

twitter.com/dlshadothman/status/959436997206175744 Originally Posted by andymarksman
As lustyturd would say, "It's complicated! "
Did Flynn change his plea or is this Fake news from the TrumPutin minions
MisCarriage reminds me of noises from the backseat ....

"Are we there yet"?

The same maturity level, if not somewhat lower.
MisCarriage reminds me of noises from the backseat ....

"Are we there yet"?

The same maturity level, if not somewhat lower. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Did he change his plea? Here dipshit I can answer it for you. No

The OP is a fucking Liar
Did he change his plea? Here dipshit I can answer it for you. No

The OP is a fucking Liar Originally Posted by themystic
You’re a punk, a cocksucker, and stupid.