BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP ! HOW YOU LYIN LIBERALS BE LIKIN THAT ? ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Has WarmLoogie re-appeared? Their hero!
Since YOU lying liberals like to BUMP threads, I figured I'd bump one that involves a fellow LYING LIBERAL and show YOUR hypocrisy Hovel Builder !!!! So much for HIS thread to get more of ua banned ! We know how much those of YOU in the reach-around crew miss YOUR self-proclaimed " hero " after his self inflicted " vacation from here. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
To you this thread is the blanket Linus used to tote around LOL!
Does LUBE wrap YOU in a blanket after he pushes in YOUR stool for ya FLUFFER ? Thanks for the BUMP !!
************@*******.com

OK, who is that?

And (forbidden topic, staff edit)

Who is that?

IT. ISN'T. STOPPING. UNTIL YOU STOP, asshole.

************@*******.com

OK, who is that?

And (forbidden topic, staff edit)

Who is that?

IT. ISN'T. STOPPING. UNTIL YOU STOP, asshole.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
damn, you got stupid enough to get accessed points by the mods!!!!
Another day, another bumphazi fest. It's on you, LLiarMan. ENTIRELY on you.

Notably, we've now got LLiarMan's personal bunghole cleaner bumping. He obviously hasn't figured out why he's doing it, but maybe it came to him during one of his "head movies."

Not to mention some of the greatest all-time posters in the history of this forum.

The ones who FIDDLED with themselves while setting ECCIE ablaze!

Right on, boyZ! Happy Thursday!

[/QUOTE]
SSDT
News Flash: Luke is still banned.

bahhaaaaaaaaaa

and he's still fat. and ugly. and stupid. and drunk. on elderberry wine. last seen in the bed of a pickup truck in HEB's parking lot. holding his fat ankles. bahaha
News Flash: Luke is still banned.

bahhaaaaaaaaaa

and he's still fat. and ugly. and stupid. and drunk. on elderberry wine. last seen in the bed of a pickup truck in HEB's parking lot. holding his fat ankles. bahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you toss his salad? He is trying to lose weight I hear. I told Rey's Mom to stop fixing him a sandwich every time Rey blows him. LOL
Did you toss his salad? He is trying to lose weight I hear. I told Rey's Mom to stop fixing him a sandwich every time Rey blows him. LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
YOU " hear " he's trying to lose weight ! Thanks for confirming that YOU hide in YOUR heroes shadow at the HEB parking lots FLUFFER ! And YOUR HERO IS STILL BANNED ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Once again with the transference ? That would be YOU that's blowing him and YOUR mattress-dragging Mom that making him those sandwiches !!!! Does she pack some dingleberry sandwiches for YOU when YOU are out trolling for trannies with LUBE at those HEB parking lots ! Do YOU like fumunda cheese on YOUR sandwiches FLUFFER ? YOU can get lots of it from YOUR fat ass boyfriend ! So, are YOU the " bottom man " in the relationship, or is YOUR hero ?
YOU " hear " he's trying to lose weight ! Thanks for confirming that YOU hide in YOUR heroes shadow at the HEB parking lots FLUFFER ! And YOUR HERO IS STILL BANNED ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Once again with the transference ? That would be YOU that's blowing him and YOUR mattress-dragging Mom that making him those sandwiches !!!! Does she pack some dingleberry sandwiches for YOU when YOU are out trolling for trannies with LUBE at those HEB parking lots ! Do YOU like fumunda cheese on YOUR sandwiches FLUFFER ? YOU can get lots of it from YOUR fat ass boyfriend ! So, are YOU the " bottom man " in the relationship, or is YOUR hero ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
WoW! You are having a big time fluffing for Wacko and Serenading Luke at the same time. If you had two mouths you could whistle while you work. I am impressed. Stay Gey my friend. Last time I looked you had licked all the "cheese" off Lukes balls and your Moms "semen salad" was about gone as well. You are like a hog in slop when you get to licking with that Lengua of yours.
WoW! You are having a big time fluffing for Wacko and Serenading Luke at the same time. If you had two mouths you could whistle while you work. I am impressed. Stay Gey my friend. Last time I looked you had licked all the "cheese" off Lukes balls and your Moms "semen salad" was about gone as well. You are like a hog in slop when you get to licking with that Lengua of yours. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So YOU ADMIT to looking at Lube's balls ! So YOU aknoledge that YOU are a FAG that likes looking at other guys BALLS, huh FLUFFER ! Good of YOU to ADMIT IT !!!