FlynnFlammed

Flynn can never be exonerated, he has already admitted he in fact lied.

Period.

He may be pardoned but never exonerated. Unless it can be proven he was an imbecile while he was lying and did not understand that he was lying. Nothing will ever change the fact he lied.

Are you arguing the Flynn is an imbecile?
Originally Posted by WTF
Already cited an article that confirms your position is wrong. Here's another. Hundreds of people have been exonerated after they were coerced by corrupt government officials into pleading guilty when they weren't. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Already cited an article that confirms your position is wrong. Here's another. Hundreds of people have been exonerated after they were coerced by corrupt government officials into pleading guilty when they weren't. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol...you think DNA will link another person to Flynn's lies!

Is that how you think Flynn will be exonerated! God Damn.

He lied. There is no question that Flynn lied. Trump fired him for lying. Was Trump lying about Flynn lying?

Come on...you're wrong. Flynn is guilty of lying. Nobody has questioned that fact.
Lol...you think DNA will link another person to Flynn's lies!

Is that how you think Flynn will be exonerated! God Damn.

He lied. There is no question that Flynn lied. Trump fired him for lying. Was Trump lying about Flynn lying?

Come on...you're wrong. Flynn is guilty of lying. Nobody has questioned that fact.
Originally Posted by WTF
Already established that what Trump did or did not do in Flynn's case is irrelevant. Flynn will be exonerated on the basis of what Mueller's illegal abuse of government power did.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Already established that what Trump did or did not do in Flynn's case is irrelevant. Flynn will be exonerated on the basis of what Mueller's illegal abuse of government power did. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

He lied.

He will never be exonerated from lying.

Nobody tortured him to lie. He admitted to knowing that lying was against the law.

You need to get Elizbeth Warren to hire you as an Injun expert and exonerate her too!
He lied.

He will never be exonerated from lying.

Nobody tortured him to lie. He admitted to knowing that lying was against the law.

You need to get Elizbeth Warren to hire you as an Injun expert and exonerate her too!
Originally Posted by WTF
You can pretend you don't fucking understand, but fucking Team Mueller was threatening Flynn and his son with bankruptcy -- that's fucking torture. That's fucking abuse. Coerced confessions are fucking invalid. Mueller's investigation is illegal. Flynn will be fucking exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 10:43 AM
You can pretend you don't fucking understand, but fucking Team Mueller was threatening Flynn and his son with bankruptcy -- that's fucking torture. That's fucking abuse. Coerced confessions are fucking invalid. Mueller's investigation is illegal. Flynn will be fucking exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes the government can not force Flynn to lie about lying if they thought Flynn wasn't lying. But in fact Flynn was lying and the government came down with full force. There is undisputable evidence that Flynn lied.

Many, many defendants that break the law have to make a choice about the cost of their defense vs a plea deal. Are you calling that torture? Jesus.

You act as if the government forced him to lie about lying. He lied. The government let him plead guilty to that and dropped other charges against him if he agreed to cooperate . That happens all the time.
Yes the government can not force Flynn to lie about lying if they thought Flynn wasn't lying. But in fact Flynn was lying and the government came down with full force. There is undisputable evidence that Flynn lied.

Many, many defendants that break the law have to make a choice about the cost of their defense vs a plea deal. Are you calling that torture? Jesus.

You act as if the government forced him to lie about lying. He lied. The government let him plead guilty to that and dropped other charges against him if he agreed to cooperate . That happens all the time.
Originally Posted by WTF
Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! That's fucking bullshit. Mueller drove an innocent man to commit suicide. Hundreds have been exonerated after they were forced to plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit. Your notion that such things never happen and the government has never done such things is so far from being truth or fact is farcical. Flynn was extorted into a false confession by a corrupt investigation. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! That's fucking bullshit. Mueller drove an innocent man to commit suicide. Hundreds have been exonerated after they were forced to plead guilty to crimes they didn't commit. Your notion that such things never happen and the government has never done such things is so far from being truth or fact is farcical. Flynn was extorted into a false confession by a corrupt investigation. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn was not forced to lie.

Flynn was not forced to plead guilty to lying.

There is undisputable evidence that Flynn lied to the FBI, just as there was undisputable evidence that Flynn lied to Pence.

Even if Mike Flynn commits suicide that will not exonerate his lying ass from being a liar.

There will be no smoking DNA that proves the Mueller got the wrong guy. No "Oh , you're the wrong Mike Flynn" moment.

You'd have better luck trying to get Charlie Manson exonerated!

There is undisputable evidence that Flynn lied to the FBI, just as there was undisputable evidence that Flynn lied to Pence.

Even if Mike Flynn commits suicide that will not exonerate his lying ass from being a liar.

There will be no smoking DNA that proves the Mueller got the wrong guy. No "Oh , you're the wrong Mike Flynn" moment.

You'd have better luck trying to get Charlie Manson exonerated!
Originally Posted by WTF
Strzok interviewed Flynn. Strzok, McCabe and Comey are being investigated for lying. Mueller is using Strzok's report to claim Flynn lied. Strzok is being investigated for lying. Mueller's entire investigation is based on multiple lies bought and paid for by the lying witch, hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated.
Strzok interviewed Flynn. Strzok, McCabe and Comey are being investigated for lying. Mueller is using Strzok's report to claim Flynn lied. Strzok is being investigated for lying. Mueller's entire investigation is based on multiple lies bought and paid for by the lying witch, hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They wrote a song for you and Melania Cunt Faces Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTGfWDamVE
  • Tiny
  • 02-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Mueller drove an innocent man to commit suicide. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That intrigued me enough to look for it on Google. Was that Bruce Ivins, an army microbiologist about to be accused of sending anthrax in the mail? From the one article I read, it sounded like they had DNA evidence linking him to the crimes.
They wrote a song for you and Melania Cunt Faces Husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTGfWDamVE
Originally Posted by themystic
You're off-topic again. You're video will go unwatched.

That intrigued me enough to look for it on Google. Was that Bruce Ivins, an army microbiologist about to be accused of sending anthrax in the mail? From the one article I read, it sounded like they had DNA evidence linking him to the crimes. Originally Posted by Tiny
They had better evidence that it was someone involved in the 9-11 attack. Mueller ignored that to go after not one, not two, but three innocent men driving one to suicide and made another a millionaire when he settled with the government in a suit against abuse of government power.

You'd have better luck trying to get Charlie Manson exonerated! Originally Posted by WTF
Really? You think Muellers a saint?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...es-in-2002?amp

Look, our government is so corrupt on many levels. When the FBI and the DOJ are corrupt we’re all fucked. It’s a Bannana Republic. You got a hard on because Flynn fibbed about something that wasn’t illegal. SMH
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Really? You think Muellers a saint?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...es-in-2002?amp

Look, our government is so corrupt on many levels. When the FBI and the DOJ are corrupt we’re all fucked. It’s a Bannana Republic. You got a hard on because Flynn fibbed about something that wasn’t illegal. SMH Originally Posted by bambino
He fibbed to the wrong people.

First Pence, then the FBI.

At least you acknowledge he fibbed!
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Strzok interviewed Flynn. Strzok, McCabe and Comey are being investigated for lying. Mueller is using Strzok's report to claim Flynn lied. Strzok is being investigated for lying. Mueller's entire investigation is based on multiple lies bought and paid for by the lying witch, hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn admitted to lying.

First to Pence, then to the FBI.

No one is being investigated about lying about Flynn lying because no one has lied about Flynn lying.