BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

So YOU ADMIT to looking at Lube's balls ! So YOU aknoledge that YOU are a FAG that likes looking at other guys BALLS, huh FLUFFER ! Good of YOU to ADMIT IT !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How could I miss them? When you are getting T-bagged by him right in the produce aisle of HEB there is normally a crowd. It looks like an Aardvark trying to eat two Kiwi at the same time.
How could I miss them? When you are getting T-bagged by him right in the produce aisle of HEB there is normally a crowd. It looks like an Aardvark trying to eat two Kiwi at the same time. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Is all of that what the store manager told YOU when they caught YOU and YOUR hero LUBE " going at it " in the store ? Right before they told YOU to leave due to the traumatized crying children and angry Moms complaining about YOU and Lube ruining their shopping experience ? We all know how YOU STILL WK for YOUR hero, just like YOU did before his self-inflicted ' vacation " as YOU lying liberals refer to being BANNED ! Keep swallowing LUBE'S cum FLUFFER !!!
hey Pockets .. guess what? Luke got banned. bahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Is all of that what the store manager told YOU when they caught YOU and YOUR hero LUBE " going at it " in the store ? Right before they told YOU to leave due to the traumatized crying children and angry Moms complaining about YOU and Lube ruining their shopping experience ? We all know how YOU STILL WK for YOUR hero, just like YOU did before his self-inflicted ' vacation " as YOU lying liberals refer to being BANNED ! Keep swallowing LUBE'S cum FLUFFER !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I was not the one fluffing and running. You should have told Luke you only had 5 minutes. He was freaked out when you took off like a school boy. All I did was explain to him you needed to get the Depends diapers back to the house before your mom shit on the couch again. Actually I have points hanging over me for threatening to out him so how is that being a WK? And since I have never been banned I have never referred to it as anything.
hey Pockets .. guess what? Luke got banned. bahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey Wacko so did you. LOL!
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2017, 08:32 PM
Not for outing. Like Fat Fuck Luke.
Did he out LLiarMan?
  • R.M.
  • 09-21-2017, 04:49 AM
You dumb fuck
Not for outing. Like Fat Fuck Luke. Originally Posted by R.M.
FFL had any number of reasons to be banned. Multiple counts.
  • R.M.
  • 09-21-2017, 05:27 AM
Fat Fuck should be banned 4ever.
Fat Fuck should be banned 4ever. Originally Posted by R.M.
At least from Eccie.

*Yea I know, the guy isn't fat enough, but I couldn't find one of AssUp!
SPAMNADO

Fat Fuck should be banned 4ever. Originally Posted by R.M.
So should Asswipe.
Not for outing. Like Fat Fuck Luke. Originally Posted by R.M.
So you are saying he outed someone? I doubt it I would like to know who told you that.

(By the way Luke if you are reading this and can pull away from Rey and Wacko fluffing you, send me a pm.)
MT Cranium is too dumb to know you can't send PMs while you're banned. He's also too stupid and lazy to research Fat Luke's posting history. His trailer-park ignorance knows no bounds.