In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!
Originally Posted by bigtex
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat is so mentally impaired that he cannot remember that the only thing "missed" was his LZ in Panama where he seriously injured his head, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? If his memory was properly serving BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat he'd recall that his concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article HE cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat is demonstrating that his head injury must really be so serious that he cannot read and respond.
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!
Still again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that your head injury must really be so serious that you cannot read and respond.

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat is so mentally impaired that he cannot remember that the only thing "missed" was his LZ in Panama where he seriously injured his head, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? If his memory was properly serving BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat he'd recall that his concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article HE cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 wrote a letter requesting an early discharge through proper channels and that his request for early release was approved and Bush was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that you are really mentally impaired because you obviously cannot remember that the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head. If your memory was properly serving you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you'd recall that your concerns about Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 wrote a letter requesting an early discharge through proper channels and that his request for early release was approved and Bush was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Once more, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you again forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that your head injury must really be so serious that you cannot read and respond.

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat you continue to demonstrate that you are really, really mentally impaired because you obviously do not remember that the only thing "missed" was your LZ in Panama where you seriously injured your head. If your memory was properly serving you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you'd recall that your concerns regarding Bush 43's service were already directly addressed in the article YOU cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 wrote a letter requesting an early discharge through proper channels and that his request for early release was approved and Bush was granted an Honorable discharge for his service.

Aren't you the least embarrassed, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Once again, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you forgot to answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that your head injury must really be so serious that you cannot read and respond.

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!

You're always so proud of your boys, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, so why don't you answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding the question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that your head injury must really be so serious that you cannot read and respond.

I am just the messenger!

I am just the messenger!

BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you're always so proud of your dim-retarded duo, so why don't answer this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?" By avoiding that question, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you are demonstrating that your head injury must really, really be so bad that you cannot intelligently read and respond.

I am just the messenger!