FlynnFlammed

Flynn admitted to lying.

First to Pence, then to the FBI.

No one is being investigated about lying about Flynn lying because no one has lied about Flynn lying.
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn was coerced. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:41 PM
That intrigued me enough to look for it on Google. Was that Bruce Ivins, an army microbiologist about to be accused of sending anthrax in the mail? From the one article I read, it sounded like they had DNA evidence linking him to the crimes. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yes but IB seems to think it is the government's fault that the guy commited suicide.

Evidently IB thinks he was innocent.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Flynn was coerced. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Coerced into admitting he did something he did?

Makes perfect sense.

You are leaving out that Flynn was offered a sweetheart deal to rat on his formrr partners charged with a crime. Prosecutors do that all the time.
Yes but IB seems to think it is the government's fault that the guy commited suicide.

Evidently IB thinks he was innocent. Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller did drive Ivins to suicide. Of that, there's no doubt. Mueller coerced Flynn to plead guilty. Flynn will be exonerated.

The two men identified themselves as pilots when they came to the emergency room of Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., last June. One had an ugly, dark lesion on his leg that he said he developed after bumping into a suitcase two months earlier. Dr. Christos Tsonas thought the injury was curious, but he cleaned it, prescribed an antibiotic for infection and sent the men away with hardly another thought.

But after Sept. 11, when federal investigators found the medicine among the possessions of one of the hijackers, Ahmed Alhaznawi, Dr. Tsonas reviewed the case and arrived at a new diagnosis. The lesion, he said in an interview this week, "was consistent with cutaneous anthrax."

The group, which interviewed Dr. Tsonas, concluded that the diagnosis of cutaneous anthrax, which causes skin lesions, was "the most probable and coherent interpretation of the data available." The memorandum added, "Such a conclusion of course raises the possibility that the hijackers were handling anthrax and were the perpetrators of the anthrax letter attacks."

(NYT)

Coerced into admitting he did something he did?

Makes perfect sense.

You are leaving out that Flynn was offered a sweetheart deal to rat on his formrr partners charged with a crime. Prosecutors do that all the time.
Originally Posted by WTF
You're leaving out that Mueller has a history of violating the civil rights of American citizens. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Mueller did drive Ivins to suicide. Of that, there's no doubt. Mueller coerced Flynn to plead guilty. Flynn will be exonerated.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes Flynn and his associates were choir boys! Flynn lied and has plead guilty.

He is ratting out his associates and was not charged, though he should have been but the first rat gets the best deal

https://www.apnews.com/6e4dfd935c4a408b8383402f4d9a54e9

• WTF
  • 02-07-2019, 08:57 PM

[] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor Ivins, sent out anthrax, got caught and killed himself. Somehow in your mind, that is Mueller's fault!
Yes Flynn and his associates were choir boys! Flynn lied and has plead guilty.

He is ratting out his associates and was not charged, though he should have been but the first rat gets the best deal

https://www.apnews.com/6e4dfd935c4a408b8383402f4d9a54e9
Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller has a history of violating the civil rights of American citizens. Flynn will be exonerated.

Poor Ivins, sent out anthrax, got caught and killed himself. Somehow in your mind, that is Mueller's fault! Originally Posted by WTF
Says who?
Mueller has a history of violating the civil rights of American citizens. Flynn will be exonerated.

Says who? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
he also has a history of indicting cocksuckers who sell out their country

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he also has a history of indicting cocksuckers who sell out their country

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Good. Obaminable and HillariousNoMore will be indicted, if so!
Good. Obaminable and HillariousNoMore will be indicted, if so! Originally Posted by LexusLover
looks like trump and his cronies are taking up most of his time

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He fibbed to the wrong people.

First Pence, then the FBI.

At least you acknowledge he fibbed! Originally Posted by WTF
The FBI didn’t think he was lying.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 07:22 AM
The FBI didn’t think he was lying. Originally Posted by bambino
https://www.apnews.com/c74ab451f27441bba5fe0f577579de42

The FBI knew he was lying , let me repeat THE FBI KNEW HE WAS LYING , they just noted that he did not exhibit the symptoms of someone lying.

Many many on the right seem not able to grasp that subtle but huge distinction.

So let me sumrise you lie. The FBI noted that he did not show the external symptoms of someone knowing they were lying....yet the SOB was lying and admitted to knowing that he was lying.

Please after reading the link and my summary , you still have trouble comprehended facts do not hesitate to ask me for further clarification
https://www.apnews.com/c74ab451f27441bba5fe0f577579de42

The FBI knew he was lying , let me repeat THE FBI KNEW HE WAS LYING , they just noted that he did not exhibit the symptoms of someone lying.

Many many on the right seem not able to grasp that subtle but huge distinction.

So let me sumrise you lie. The FBI noted that he did not show the external symptoms of someone knowing they were lying....yet the SOB was lying and admitted to knowing that he was lying.

Please after reading the link and my summary , you still have trouble comprehended facts do not hesitate to ask me for further clarification Originally Posted by WTF
And you don’t realize what the FBI and the DOJ is far more dangerous to our democracy than anything Flynn did.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...improperly?amp
he also ... Originally Posted by themystic
You conceded the point: Mueller has a history of violating the civil rights of American citizens. Ergo, Flynn will be exonerated.

One minute after the Mueller Investigations find no collusion between the Russians and Candidate Trump or President Trump, the President should declare a full pardon for everyone caught up in this fiasco.