Young girls with LOW prices?

All you guys do is sit there and look up words online that you can use to sound smarter than you actual are...you don't even know the definition of the word your using until you look it up RIGHT before you use it....nobody is dumb....you might fool some, but not me. Fool Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You continue to have trouble with homophones. And syntax in general, if we are being honest. It might come as a shock to your tiny mind, but there are people out there who don't speak as you do. You resort to bluster, because that's all you have at your disposal. I doubt you fully grasp what I'm saying at this point, but do carry one entertaining us, please.
I like Lonesome's suggestion. Let's see some kitty pics to clear this up. That would clarify and purify so we could all carry on. Otherwise, this is hopeless.
You continue to have trouble with homophones. And syntax in general, if we are being honest. It might come as a shock to your tiny mind, but there are people out there who don't speak as you do. You resort to bluster, because that's all you have at your disposal. I doubt you fully grasp what I'm saying at this point, but do carry one entertaining us, please. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Hey, Womb, while it is lots of fun correcting grammar, you need to be absolutely sure you do not make a mistake in your post. I know, I have done similar things. Hard to act like a smart ass when being a dumbass.
Hey, Womb, while it is lots of fun correcting grammar, you need to be absolutely sure you do not make a mistake in your post. I know, I have done similar things. Hard to act like a smart ass when being a dumbass. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I caught that one too, my astute brother.

Are we ever going to return to the original topic, or are y'all just going to criticize Baby Dallas for the remainder of the thread? Personally, I think she's well worth 3 bills, just based off looks alone. Besides, a lot of guys like their girls feisty.
Trick or treat.?? Yall are the tricks we are the treats lol Happy Halloween!!! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I prefer a treat
That I can eat.
Though you're not cheap
Rockydoc the creep
Prefers to buy
One pleasing to the eye
And also the mind
One I can find
On this hallowed eve
I sincerely believe
Trick when you bring me my treat
Make sure I don't smell your feet
I will not ask you to leave
But I will tell you to take a shower please
If you beg me for services I do not do
I will just say no, too bad for you
If one house doesn't have the candy I want
There is always the next house and the house after that
By the end of the night my Halloween pumpkin is full of treats & that's a fact...

Are we ever going to return to the original topic, or are y'all just going to criticize Baby Dallas for the remainder of the thread? Personally, I think she's well worth 3 bills, just based off looks alone. Besides, a lot of guys like their girls feisty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
She is beautiful and probably good at what she does. I agree she is worth $300 if you want a beautiful non-gfe who appears to view her clients with disdain.

Re the OP original post. Yes, some young providers may be charging less than they can. However, they have every right to do so. Possible motives:

1. New and trying to establish her reputation and some regulars.
2. Pimped and forced to be high volume.
3. Only in for a short period of time.
4. Has a need for constant cash flow.
5. Wants to compete and has found for some reason she does not do well at higher prices.

Regardless, I am sure, however altruistic the OP claims her motives to be, a significant motivator appears to be trying to reduce competition by price-fixing.
Trick when you bring me my treat
Make sure I don't smell your feet
I will not ask you to leave
But I will tell you to take a shower please
If you beg me for services I do not do
I will just say no, too bad for you
If one house doesn't have the candy I want
There is always the next house and the house after that
By the end of the night my Halloween pumpkin is full of treats & that's a fact... Originally Posted by BabyDallass

That was a good effort. See how you can state your rules and boundaries in a firm but non-confrontational manner. Good job! If you continue to make an effort to be pleasant and assertive rather than confrontational you will probably attract more attention. I wish you the best of luck in your journey.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-01-2015, 01:27 AM
. . . Personally, I think she's well worth 3 bills, just based off looks alone. Besides, a lot of guys like their girls feisty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Most think it was P.T. Barnum... But I believe it was Michael Cassius McDonald who said "There's a sucker born every minute."
Why would anyone watch TV when they can read this thread? It's like watching a train wreck in the middle of a NASCAR race while the Blue Angels do a flyover and 18,000 girls are flashing their bosoms.
Now that everyone seems to be kissing and making up, I agree with 3 sides...
Where's the taint???

As requested.
Damn right!!! That's what I'm talking about. Thanks Angel for this day long grin...
You're welcome.