Houston Vs. Dallas

You know in her first post in this thread asking about Houston, she said she heard from some providers in Dallas that Houston was a good city.

I think they told her that to get rid of her.

I think we all need to go to the Dallas boards and raise hell with those motherfuckers for sending this tacky bitch our way. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!
You know in her first post in this thread asking about Houston, she said she heard from some providers in Dallas that Houston was a good city.

I think they told her that to get rid of her.

I think we all need to go to the Dallas boards and raise hell with those motherfuckers for sending this tacky bitch our way. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Get banned for bullying/harassment if you want too.
Your posse has already tried this, with unsuccessful results. No one gave a fuck.
Please show proof of pimps or barebacking. You are grasping for straws.
The fact that you think a donation of $350 means you are barebacking shows how small minded you are.
I'm done with you though. You have 2 fucking reviews, and could never possibly afford me. Move to the back of the line please. Originally Posted by tiatate
Truth hurts huh.. Dallas hobbyists talk!!!!! A food stamp and a happy meal is too much to pay for you girly... But own it....... ummm O.K... I would gladly pay top dollar for most of the gals in this thread over you... You barebacking pimped out hood rat
Truth hurts huh.. Dallas hobbyists talk!!!!! A food stamp and a happy meal is too much to pay for you girly... But own it....... ummm O.K... I would gladly pay top dollar for most of the gals in this thread over you... You barebacking pimped out hood rat Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmaooo just cause you keep saying shit doesn't mean it's true. Lol please show me proof of a pimped out provider hat charges $350+?
Most of the men I've seen are hardly on the boards to post at all. I know they wouldn't waste time lying. CFS only here.
But how about this, keep running around typing that I do offer BBFS I'm going to report that ass.
Report my ass you overpriced, overweight barebacking whore!!! pfffft have fun with that!
Oh be sure to track my IP address and send your worthless PIMP on over!
Wow, threats now......... Truth hurts, With only 4 reviews and now the mysterious men that do not review... Whats next a midget and magician act..........
Wow, threats now......... Truth hurts, With only 4 reviews and now the mysterious men that do not review... Whats next a midget and magician act.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
NEWSFLASH: Every client isn't a hobbyist/reviewer. Many of mine aren't. I mean they have careers and real life to deal with, unlike you.
.... Lol please show me proof of a pimped out provider hat charges $350+? Originally Posted by tiatate
K... https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=404338
Wow, threats now......... Truth hurts, With only 4 reviews and now the mysterious men that do not review... Whats next a midget and magician act.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
K... https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=404338 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
When you finally save all your coins for 3 months to finally afford a session with me. Contact me, of course you would be obligated to fill out the booking form, you will see, this is a one-woman show.
K... https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=404338 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You are TFF
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2017, 11:19 PM
I offered a $0 donation for a outcall to South Dallas off MLK and she countered with $300. I'm not increasing my offer any.
I offered a $0 donation for a outcall to South Dallas off MLK and she countered with $300. I'm not increasing my offer any. Originally Posted by BLM69
No I said I don't do anything for under $300. I offered you $500 since you have been a meanie and the one who created this lie that I have a pimp.
truth hurts
Debating whether to hit the sack or witness this trainwreck.... gone need more popcawn UITB. I would say more cowbell, but I dont feel like filling out a form to get that back....
Damn! Hooker got hookers taking down their showcases now? TFF