BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

MT Cranium is too dumb to know you can't send PMs while you're banned. He's also too stupid and lazy to research Fat Luke's posting history. His trailer-park ignorance knows no bounds. Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL! Are you so dumb as to think one needs to log on to see this posting? I remember one of your entourage stating he could see my post when was not logged on and would log on to respond when he supposedly had me on ignore. And what would stop him from having another handle like you do. You really need to think about stuff before you hit send.
Also are you so dumb that you think he outed someone in one of his post and the mods left it?
#BumpWars
#DICKLER
#bahahaaa
#BumpWars
#DICKLER
#bahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Get ready for some hate from MT Fluffer, KID !! Anyone that sullies the name of the Fluffers HERO gets a blast from the bottom " man " of the " HEB parking lot troller " . Stand by for a poofter " shit storm " !!!!
Get ready for some hate from MT Fluffer, KID !! Anyone that sullies the name of the Fluffers HERO gets a blast from the bottom " man " of the " HEB parking lot troller " . Stand by for a poofter " shit storm " !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wow! Another post from Gey Rey that is about Luke. Man you need to get over him dude. And by the way, Waco has just as much right to bump threads as anyone else. Why would I have problem with this thread any more than another?
Yeah, some of the mancrushes by people who constantly call others homosexuals are kinda suspect.
Yeah, some of the mancrushes by people who constantly call others homosexuals are kinda suspect. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you're the pig who subscribes to fatgay.net. You have a pig crush on fat guy cock.

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN
Explain the meaning of your latest anti-Semitic racist taunt, LARDASS!

Explain the meaning of your latest anti-Semitic racist taunt, LARDASS!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Explain why you love naked pictures of naked fat guys you faggot pig. PIGLER, the triple Baconator of pigs

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN
You sound like quite the elitist Luke_Wyatt, of course no conservative could possibly tangle with your intellect. Sounds like another "tolerant" left winger to me.
Explain why you love naked pictures of naked fat guys you faggot pig. PIGLER, the triple Baconator of pigs

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN Originally Posted by bambino
Just trying to make you feel at home LARDASS! Splash Day at Hippie Hollow will be here before yinz knows it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Yeah, some of the mancrushes by people who constantly call others homosexuals are kinda suspect. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The 4 TIME ! winner of the ECCIE DOTY award, DOTY Emeritus , leader of the Austin reach-around crew and Gloryhole Guru has spoken ! Why are YOU lying liberals SOOOO against THE TRUTH when it concerns YOUR lifestyle ? The " I did NOT...." line only works for the Clintons, not YOU #grubered followers of those liars and sexual assaulters !
The 4 TIME ! winner of the ECCIE DOTY award, DOTY Emeritus , leader of the Austin reach-around crew and Gloryhole Guru has spoken ! Why are YOU lying liberals SOOOO against THE TRUTH when it concerns YOUR lifestyle ? The " I did NOT...." line only works for the Clintons, not YOU #grubered followers of those liars and sexual assaulters ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The one member of this forum who is in constant state of illiterate meltdown.

Most likely the “most ignored”on here.

Rage on, idiot.

And enjoy your dingleberry pie.

Your boyfriend will be back soon to kick your ignorant ass!
Just trying to make you feel at home LARDASS! Splash Day at Hippie Hollow will be here before yinz knows it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's YOUR home PIGLER. Nobody else's home but yours. You're a depraved, disgusting, despicable PIG. Only you have a fetish for fat guy cock. Because, you are:

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN

BAHAHAHA
PIGLER WEINERSTEIN!!!

:thumbdo wn:
The one member of this forum who is in constant state of illiterate meltdown.

Most likely the “most ignored”on here.

Rage on, idiot.

And enjoy your dingleberry pie.

Your boyfriend will be back soon to kick your ignorant ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Eating " dingleberry pie " with a glass of YOUR home brewed dingleberry wine would be something that YOU and YOUR BOYFRIENDS ( from YOUR dalliances down at the 'holes ! ) would do Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! Are those head shots off of the stall walls once again affecting YOUR memory ? We all know YOU and the rest of the lying liberals have an aversion to the truth !