Assholes's Speech

I'm just curious - where do those 2 million+ people live?
Ima gonna take a guess - California???

The media is the ENEMY? No, silly Ellen, they are part of the public's RIGHT to know.

You continue to guzzle the Twitler gruel. It doesn't make you look any more enlightened. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ellen what does Cali have to do with anything? I'm pretty sure that more than 2 million people live in CA. Hell it took 450 police officers just to arrest 16 U.S. citizens from Compton. A nice true FACT from MULTIPLE sources that FOX forgot to mention in its ICE report. So, again what does 2 million people that live in C.A have to do with the "poll" and where the "poll" comes from?
It was reference to Yesup's signature line - it states ---Fact-Twittler lost the popular vote by 2.86 million.
So I wanted to know where these people live. If they live in California it's irrelevant.
What does ICE have to do with anything?
It was reference to Yesup's signature line - it states ---Fact-Twittler lost the popular vote by 2.86 million.
So I wanted to know where these people live. If they live in California it's irrelevant. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Interesting. If a person lives in a certain place, they are irrelevant? Through your eyes, each American citizen's vote is not equal?
No,no. I was trying to say that if they live in California - due to the electorial college - it's irrelevant. All American's vote counts,yes.

Interesting. If a person lives in a certain place, they are irrelevant? Through your eyes, each American citizen's vote is not equal? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
So where is this poll and where is the source from?

All that I have found comes from 2016
No,no. I was trying to say that if they live in California - due to the electorial college - it's irrelevant. All American's vote counts,yes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

lol just some count more than others.
So where is this poll and where is the source from?

All that I have found comes from 2016 Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
FirePhoenix, you are not searching far enough into the bowels of the internet. That is where pussycat get this shit.
No,no. I was trying to say that if they live in California - due to the electorial college - it's irrelevant. All American's vote counts,yes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Sure seems like you are backtracking on your comment because the electoral college was never part of his statement of fact.

YR's tag line becomes increasingly relevant. The fact that Twitler won the electoral college, gave him the presidency. The fact that he lost the popular vote, means that most Americans do not want him and there is no mandate for his twisted agenda. The fact that he speaks only to his base means his unpopularity with the majority of Americans will continue.

It's like what comes out of the Republican congress about Trumpcare: You here people saying "This is what the people want" which of course is total horse shit because it has the support of a mere 31% of Americans.
No- I was not backtracking. It's a kinda of a "tongue in cheek" comment. As in -- California is a liberal state soooooooo there would be more liberal voters there voting for Hillary, ect... Nobody has a sense of humor anymore.

Sure seems like you are backtracking on your comment because the electoral college was never part of his statement of fact.

YR's tag line becomes increasingly relevant. The fact that Twitler won the electoral college, gave him the presidency. The fact that he lost the popular vote, means that most Americans do not want him. The fact that he speaks only to his base means his unpopularity with the majority of Americans will continue.

It's like what comes out of the Republican congress about Trumpcare: You here people saying "This is what the people want" which of course is total horse shit because it has the support of a mere 31% of Americans. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Guys, we're not talking about the fun stuff that happened today. You know about how Trump told a foreign power classified information. What foreign power? Russia of course. No he didn't tell Germany, Mexico or Canada (allies) classified info. He told the country that hacked the parties in our country. And I just can't wait to hear his people trip over themselves defending that.
Damn it, I havent paided attention to the news the last couple of days. I was wondering what the other thread was about. I have got to get caught back up!WTF did trump tell Russia?
Guys, we're not talking about the fun stuff that happened today. You know about how Trump told a foreign power classified information. What foreign power? Russia of course. No he didn't tell Germany, Mexico or Canada (allies) classified info. He told the country that hacked the parties in our country. And I just can't wait to hear his people trip over themselves defending that. Originally Posted by Milly23
Whatever Trump says, the truth lies in the opposite.

Trump complains about fake news, yet he is the number one loudspeaker of wretched fake news.

Trump sniffed like a coke fiend at the debates and therefore implied Hillary has a drug problem.

The list goes on and on and on...

Trump lead the chorus of "Lock her up!"... and yet... it is Donald Trump who faces more compromising and serious allegations that make anything by his adversaries seem benign.

Yes, Lock HIM up. And throw away the fucking key. Donald Trump is a world class criminal piece of shit.
Oh yes - by all means invoke the name - Hillary - she set up a fund for the " resistance" --go for it--anything that wreaks of Hillary is good news for the Donald. When will the left ever learn? Keep it up folks!!!!

Whatever Trump says, the truth lies in the opposite.

Trump complains about fake news, yet he is the number one loudspeaker of wretched fake news.

Trump sniffed like a coke fiend at the debates and therefore implied Hillary has a drug problem.

The list goes on and on and on...

Trump lead the chorus of "Lock her up!"... and yet... it is Donald Trump who faces more compromising and serious allegations that make anything by his adversaries seem benign.

Yes, Lock HIM up. And throw away the fucking key. Donald Trump is a world class criminal piece of shit. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Oh yes - by all means invoke the name - Hillary - she set up a fund for the " resistance" --go for it--anything that wreaks of Hillary is good news for the Donald. When will the left ever learn? Keep it up folks!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Lol yeah Hillary doing that really helps with Trump telling Russian spies info. Hillary won't be running next time, no Obama administration to blame, and if he keeps doing things like he's doing them, we will see how fun it is when fold keep it up. I mean you do realize that he lost by a lot. And that's with people voting third party more than normal and a lower African American turnout. I can guarantee that barring more voter suppression, the African American turnout will be higher. So yeah keep it folks. And Trump you keep it up because you and your cabinet are your worst enemy.