In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!
Originally Posted by bigtex

What is the problem, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat? Normally you're too proud of your dim-retarded duo, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, so why haven't you answered this question: "What type of discharges were Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Odumbo awarded?"

Here's what Snopes says, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In the likely event that you missed it, (it is becoming quite obvious that you have repeatedly missed it) any concerns, expressed or otherwise, about Shrubbie's actual commitment to his time served in the military, should be directed to one of Reagan's trusted military advisers. He had the following to say:

"Bush did not fulfill his obligations and could have been ordered to active duty as a result."

I am just the messenger!
You're just a douche bag.
You're just a douche bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I see the Lama has his panties all wadded up again.

It must be time for Lama's next readjustment from his nursing home attendants!
You're just a douche bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You really shouldn't tick off the DL like that, bigkotex.... Very bad karma indeed!
You really shouldn't tick off the DL, bigkotex.... Very bad karma indeed! Originally Posted by lustylad
Ah, don't pay the Lama no mind.

He's just a big ol' pantywaist!
Ah, don't pay the Lama no mind.

He's just a big ol' pantywaist! Originally Posted by bigtex

"bigklan" the grand wizard of the KKK(D) ... is having a Mary Maples moment, I see.

"bigklan" the grand wizard of the KKK(D) ... is having a Mary Maples moment, I see. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
All the while, JD and IB's Cousin IiffyIdiot is busy trying to sniff the Lama's drawers!

Fuckin' pervert!

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99[/SIZE]
Bush 43's service were already addressed in the article cited wherein it was reported that Bush 43 requested an early discharge through proper channels and that his request was approved and that he was granted an Honorable discharge for his service. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...t8sVE7iwmxc.99[/SIZE]
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So if Clinton did it then it was all right if Bush did ?

I am just the messenger!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you haven't correctly quoted the text in the last seven of these exchanges; thus, establishing you were seriously brain damaged when you missed your LZ in Panama and found yourself floundering for air leaving your brain to die a slow, painful death from which it never recovered.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you are so brain damaged, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

So if Clinton did it then it was all right if Bush did ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have that backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Bush did serve, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did not serve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was not okay that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and manipulated his way out of any service.
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you haven't correctly quoted the text in the last seven of these exchanges; thus, establishing you were seriously brain damaged when you missed your LZ in Panama and found yourself floundering for air leaving your brain to die a slow, painful death from which it never recovered.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you are so brain damaged, this is what Snopes says about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator "went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, [and] ... he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor ... [and that is] all beyond dispute."

You have that backwards, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Bush did serve, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator did not serve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it was not okay that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lied and manipulated his way out of any service. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
AAAH you know all you wanted to do was bash Slick Willie, just a little envy on your part. It is ok no balls I understand.
AAAH you know all you wanted to do was bash Slick Willie, just a little envy on your part. It is ok no balls I understand. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp understands what it means to have "no balls."
IBIdiot strikes again. Now he's talking about men's testicles.

Your responses are so ... Well ... One-room schoolhouse playground, that I can't believe you would actually believe what an utter dipshit you are.

You've run out of substance. Like you ever had any to begin with.

Game. Set. Match to BT.