White Girls Bleed A Lot

I wish MORE news outlets would have him On..
IMO anyone who does contract killing to snuff out witnesses, should be put to death IMMEDIATELY and very publicly.. Those who do the hiring, should get the same. NO CHANCE of parole, NO CHANCE to plead it down..

As for anyone caught selling guns on the street. CHARGE THEM as accessories to every murder that has occurred n the streets of the town/city they were selling in.. AND GIVE THEM THE frikken guillotine...

On that white gal who got beaten up as a Lyft driver.. WTF lyft? We are just suspending this guys account?? WHY NOT totally blacklist him and issue a warning to ALL other driver companies to do the same?

At this tie, i have emailed the 8 guys i know who DO drive for Lyft and 3 for Uber, and all say they avoid black folks like the plague cause they have all said the ONLY times they have had 'passengers get violent' was when it was blacks...
IMO anyone who does contract killing to snuff out witnesses, should be put to death IMMEDIATELY and very publicly.. Those who do the hiring, should get the same. NO CHANCE of parole, NO CHANCE to plead it down..

As for anyone caught selling guns on the street. CHARGE THEM as accessories to every murder that has occurred n the streets of the town/city they were selling in.. AND GIVE THEM THE frikken guillotine...

On that white gal who got beaten up as a Lyft driver.. WTF lyft? We are just suspending this guys account?? WHY NOT totally blacklist him and issue a warning to ALL other driver companies to do the same?

At this tie, i have emailed the 8 guys i know who DO drive for Lyft and 3 for Uber, and all say they avoid black folks like the plague cause they have all said the ONLY times they have had 'passengers get violent' was when it was blacks... Originally Posted by garhkal
500+ posts and you finally found a brother Pepe Klansman, SLOBBRIN!

I hope you both get mugged by white trash real soon. (Of course you'll have to wear your "I'm not white trash" costumes.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
How is wanting to see anyone who contract kills or HIRES someone to contract kill, face the death penalty make me a clansman??
500+ posts and you finally found a brother Pepe Klansman, SLOBBRIN!

I hope you both get mugged by white trash real soon. (Of course you'll have to wear your "I'm not white trash" costumes.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Odds are 500 times greater it will be a group of black men between the ages of 15-35, that are only 4% of the population, How you like them odds Shit Eater?...

Shit Eater posted this pic, he thought it was funny. Shit Eater is a SICK FUCK! Maybe he was eating a BIG BLACK BLACK MAN TURD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xSN9cwUvJM

& MAGA!!!