Houston Vs. Dallas

Logic dictates that one should give the benefit of doubt to Dallas whores over Houston whores. End of discussion.
Logic dictates that one should give the benefit of doubt to Dallas whores over Houston whores after I rape them. End of discussion. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Fixed
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2017, 02:21 AM
^^ Man at some point Try, I think you gotta give WW a chance. Wouldn't it be a miracle if he could become like a normal Houston hobbyist? Granted, it's not real likely, and he did bite my hand off when I tried to offer a helpful suggestion at one point. (I guess I shoulda expected it by his handle tho ha ha.)

Maybe at some point though, we can judge him on his present/future conduct rather than on his past conduct? Granted, future rape reviews would kinda obviate my concerns lol.
Someone here doesn't know much about a truce. But then again we are talking about residents in Houston who don't know how to follow the rules and the regulations.

Dallas keeps on winning.
I definitely didn't get the memo. Resend.
<--- Dallas Whore.
No I said I don't do anything for under $300. I offered you $500 since you have been a meanie and the one who created this lie that I have a pimp. Originally Posted by tiatate
But yes you do because you recently have specials for $250hr
When you finally save all your coins for 3 months to finally afford a session with me. Contact me, of course you would be obligated to fill out the booking form, you will see, this is a one-woman show. Originally Posted by tiatate
Why would they save their coins to vomit?
They can do that for free sticking a finger down their throats!
(Shhhhhh... dont give her any ideas.......sshhhhhhh)
I approve of this threAD
dh has spoken. This thread is now 100% Certified Hooker Gold.
Blah Blah Blah. Babe that ass is looking like you are on that 40% body fat. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2092696
Like I said, we don't compare. You are incredibly low end, and any woman in academia (anyone who respected themselves and their services) wouldn't have rates as low as you.
Congratulations you found a thesaurus. Now, go hit the gym, flap jack.
... Originally Posted by tiatate
Is it just me, or did tit tat just post proving she has access to ROS? I'm pretty sure she did! Care to explain?
Is it just me, or did tit tat just post proving she has access to ROS? I'm pretty sure she did! Care to explain? Originally Posted by corona
No, babe. Slubby went in to edit it when he wrote it and didn't do the ROS tags right. He reported it to mods... I reported it to mods... mods never fixed it. Everyone can see that review unless the mods have fixed it within the last 24 hours. (I did RTM it again for the hell of it).

I'll be damned... went and checked and they finally fixed it. Reported it the first time the day it was posted.... guess asking them to fix it or remove the pic did the job.
Is it just me, or did tit tat just post proving she has access to ROS? I'm pretty sure she did! Care to explain? Originally Posted by corona
She already proved she has access to ROS. If you read earlier when this thread began, she had ROS information on her website and the MODS have to remove her showcase til she took it down. She has refused to say how she has ROS information.

I am sure it has something to do with her forcing men to write reviews on her own laptop.