Flynn reverses guilty plea!

I already took the bet Mr NoGo. It’s the same deal if the Judge throws this bull shit case out. But it doesn’t matter. ECCIE is going bye bye in a couple weeks. Now quit your yapping. Originally Posted by bambino
Why would Eccie go offline Dumbino? We have a Republican President, House and Senate. They are the party of less government, staying out of peoples business and personal freedoms. You know Dumbino, like the right to have guns, the right to abortion-( scratch that one off the list), the right to free speech and freedom of the press, ( scratch that one off to). Oh never mind Dumbino, dumb fucks like you are being duped but your to stupid to know it. Btw nothing personal but you're a moronic idiot
Why would Eccie go offline Dumbino? We have a Republican President, House and Senate. They are the party of less government, staying out of peoples business and personal freedoms. You know Dumbino, like the right to have guns, the right to abortion-( scratch that one off the list), the right to free speech and freedom of the press, ( scratch that one off to). Oh never mind Dumbino, dumb fucks like you are being duped but your to stupid to know it. Btw nothing personal but you're a moronic idiot Originally Posted by themystic
I saw a short clip of All In the Family today. It was classic. Archie basically calling Meathead a dumbfuck. I thought to myself, I’ll start calling Mystake, Meathead. But that would be a real insult to Rob Reiner.
I saw a short clip of All In the Family today. It was classic. Archie basically calling Meathead a dumbfuck. I thought to myself, I’ll start calling Mystake, Meathead. But that would be a real insult to Rob Reiner. Originally Posted by bambino

You want to nickname me "Meathead"?. You will definitely carry the Gay vote. Do you want me to feed you my "meaty head"? You really are a faggot. Is Gay Rey you're alter ego?
You want to nickname me "Meathead"?. You will definitely carry the Gay vote. Do you want me to feed you my "meaty head"? You really are a faggot. Is Gay Rey you're alter ego? Originally Posted by themystic
Do you ever have anything of intelligence to say? Of course not. You were born a scoundrel.
Do you ever have anything of intelligence to say? Of course not. You were born a scoundrel. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, read this very carefully. I have observed you're posts. It has been determined that you have a very low level of consciousness. A psychological profile on you shows that you were most likely bullied as a child. Were you the little fat kid that got picked on Dumbino? I can help you get therapy. I had to do it for IB
Yes, read this very carefully. I have observed you're posts. It has been determined that you have a very low level of consciousness. A psychological profile on you shows that you were most likely bullied as a child. Were you the little fat kid that got picked on Dumbino? I can help you get therapy. I had to do it for IB Originally Posted by themystic
“Observed YOU’RE posts.” Guessed wrong on the use of your/you’re again? God YOU’RE stupid. What state of consciousness are you in? Comatose is no way to go through life.
“Observed YOU’RE posts.” Guessed wrong on the use of your/you’re again? God YOU’RE stupid. What state of consciousness are you in? Comatose is no way to go through life. Originally Posted by bambino
Youre public schools failed me. Its not my fault. Its the governments fault
Youre public schools failed me. Its not my fault. Its the governments fault Originally Posted by themystic
You fucked up again! It’s YOUR public schools. You are without doubt the dumbest motherfucker to ever show up in this forum. And that’s saying something. Congradulations Mystake! You’ve finally accomplished something in your pathetic life!!!!!
You fucked up again! It’s YOUR public schools. You are without doubt the dumbest motherfucker to ever show up in this forum. And that’s saying something. Congradulations Mystake! You’ve finally accomplished something in your pathetic life!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Im getting misty eyes Dumbino Ive never accomplished anything! Does this mean Im not pathetic anymore?
Im getting misty eyes Dumbino Ive never accomplished anything! Does this mean Im not pathetic anymore? Originally Posted by themystic
No, It’s why you’re pathetic.
No, It’s why you’re pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Thats it. I have seen the light! Im joining the Alt right. I'm going to find a MAGA bumper sticker and proudly display it on my truck!. Im going to open a Twitter account also.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2018, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
Yes. You’re guilty of CREEPING!!!!
Yes. You’re guilty of CREEPING!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
... and .... Trolling ... and OUTING!

The Eccie Trifecta!!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Mike Flynn