TRUMP TRAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Fascism uber alles?

And such small hands!
Milo bitch slaps 0zombies... Good Times, Good Times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckDObOlSwk
Trumpy needs Latinos.....
http://theweek.com/articles/611097/w...timate-victory Originally Posted by i'va biggen
which Latinos u mean, chimp? the legal or illegal ones? or.. both!

civics 101 - remember only legal citizens are supposed to vote ..

What is WRONG with you pro trump idiots???? You guys know he's a fucking democrat right? Right?

He is the next biggest piece of shit behind Obama and probably just as dangerous.

I have to believe y'all just haven't done your research because no red blooded republican could EVER vote for that dick hole. Seriously. My confidence in the right wing on this forum has gone to negative levels.
What is WRONG with you pro trump idiots???? You guys know he's a fucking democrat right? Right?

He is the next biggest piece of shit behind Obama and probably just as dangerous.

I have to believe y'all just haven't done your research because no red blooded republican could EVER vote for that dick hole. Seriously. My confidence in the right wing on this forum has gone to negative levels. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

So how do you explain why all the red-blooded republicans who DID vote for that dick hole in the primaries?
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!

You DO realize how fucking stupid you sound, don't you, SLUNT? There are no red blooded Republicans left.
This is the Best part... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...d/#more-113536

Idaho – No outcome personifies how the Romney “Kitchen Sink Approach” missed, more than the result in Idaho.

By Mitt Romney giving the Mormon base in Idaho marching instructions to support Ted Cruz, his plan backfired because Rubio dropped so low in the outcome he didn’t meet the minimum result for delegates.

If Romney had kept his mouth shut, Trump would have probably ended up with a win in Idaho, but less delegates. If Trump had won Idaho with 40%, and Cruz and Rubio each had 30%, Trump would have received less delegates than the current outcome.

Because of the vote-shifting scheme, Cruz won but didn’t get 50% (the threshold for winning all 32 delegates), and because Rubio came in with less than 20% (the threshold for any delegates), Cruz won the state but Trump (in second place) exits with more delegates than if he had won but all three candidates shared delegates.

Oh, the irony is just too delicious.
This is the Best part... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...d/#more-113536

Idaho – No outcome personifies how the Romney “Kitchen Sink Approach” missed, more than the result in Idaho.

By Mitt Romney giving the Mormon base in Idaho marching instructions to support Ted Cruz, his plan backfired because Rubio dropped so low in the outcome he didn’t meet the minimum result for delegates.

If Romney had kept his mouth shut, Trump would have probably ended up with a win in Idaho, but less delegates. If Trump had won Idaho with 40%, and Cruz and Rubio each had 30%, Trump would have received less delegates than the current outcome.

Because of the vote-shifting scheme, Cruz won but didn’t get 50% (the threshold for winning all 32 delegates), and because Rubio came in with less than 20% (the threshold for any delegates), Cruz won the state but Trump (in second place) exits with more delegates than if he had won but all three candidates shared delegates.

Oh, the irony is just too delicious.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This should lock your jaws up whiffy..........LOL
http://www.investors.com/politics/on...o-be-indicted/
Do you think SLOBBRIN understands?
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!

You DO realize how fucking stupid you sound, don't you, SLUNT? There are no red blooded Republicans left. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well asshat, you got me there. Sure doesn't feel like it anymore.

Slunt sounds too much like trump. It has been promoted as an actual insult.
Kayla, I must say that I am flummoxed, too. Why are "red blooded republicans" voting for Trump? Same reason Democrats voted for Obama! Mad as hell and want something different.

I have to tell you that after Trump's 2nd or 3rd speech I watched on TV, I decided that the only difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump does need a teleprompter to say nothing! I have heard nothing in the ensuing 6 months to change that opinion.

I am Pistol Man and I approved this message!

I have to believe y'all just haven't done your research because no red blooded republican could EVER vote for that dick hole. Seriously. My confidence in the right wing on this forum has gone to negative levels. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Trump isn't anything, not Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or any other of the labels normally associated with political leanings.

The best way to describe him is......."Opportunist"
I decided that the only difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump does need a teleprompter to say nothing! Originally Posted by Pistol Man
Correction - You mean Trump doesn't need a teleprompter to say nothing, right?

Trump is an ad libber - which raises an interesting question, if he wins the nomination will he deliver an acceptance speech, or just get up on the podium and wing it?
  • DSK
  • 03-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Trump is not a democrat!!