NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I'm good Satin, saw my ATF this morning, Saw a former ATF early afternoon. 2 nuts helps kick the Texan blues!! You holding up ok with plenty of snatch to keep you from killing McNuttless? Got any extra Snatch for me?
Daddio you crack me up
Y'all still doubting me? Originally Posted by boardman
Hey, watch that "lucky" shit...

Luck is what happens when "preparation meets opportunity" and "Chance favors the prepared mind"...

I guess the Texans weren't "lucky" enough last night Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Luck or no luck, doesn't matter at the end of the day, y'all won fair and square but it is what it is.

If you don't want to call the 24 points in the last 3 minutes luck you can at least say it's fluky, doubt a Keisiel near pick six and Antonio brown passing TD was in the gameplan
Hey, they practice that Antonio Brown play every week...it was just the first time they used it

Keisel....well
I had Brown in a bunch of fantasy leagues last year, they couldn't run that play last year?! Shieeeeeet
  • Satin
  • 10-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Well Daddio, I'm glad to see you're ok. I should have known you were tearing apart some Latina pussy. Other than getting thrown out of strip clubs by sorry ass managers and security guards, I'm good too.

Every since I made the decision at the beginning of the season that I did about the Texans, this shit just doesn't sting as much as it used to. I miss going to the games, but the team is a cluster-fuck with the decisions they made. Maybe one day they will be good again, but I don't see it anytime soon. Damn shame cause we have some really good ballers. I just laugh it off now and focus my efforts on stuff more important.

Maybe we can take down the Titans. Then again, maybe not....
Ok, first we have my buddy Ike finally "come out of the closet" and talking shit like he's a huge Cowgirl fan when they go on a winning streak. Even posting a "sign-up sheet" for more bandwagon fans. Nice Ike....

I guess next, my brother DED will be posting some whack ass Black and Yellow towels or some other lame ass Steeler crap.

Well brother D, I'll see you tonight bro. Don't be late.....

Originally Posted by Satin

LOL

I am with the Cowboys win or lose. I have had to hear shit for a long time. But, I am old enough to remember the good times and looking forward to shit finally getting straight.

Romo was a fuckup for a long time and may fuck up again. But, I guess now he knows he can't do it all and with his back injury....will finally use the running game and WR's.

I left and went to the store around the corner last night. When I left it was 13-0. I wasn't gone five minutes and I came back to a 24/13 score. Hell, I thought something was wrong with the TV..........

I actually believe the Texans can turn things around and eventually get to .500 ball for the season. THey have a good team. It isn't a great team. They just need some consistent play for 4 full quarters. If they can maintain the running game and with strong defense, they can turn it around in spite of having a sub par QB.
Don't count your Romo's till they are hatched. December has not struck yet.
There is currently an article on Sports Illustrated asking if the Texans should have taken Blake Bortles #1 instead of Clowney.
Who gives a damn about a fucking article it doesn't matter
Bortles has been alright, hasn't been tearing it up or anything, not like Cam or Luck in their first years, All the first round QB's last year still pretty much suck too.

If Clowney can wreck shop for the 2nd half of the season, which is a big if considering his ass hasn't played more than one half of football yet, he can silence us critics
Well Daddio, I'm glad to see you're ok. I should have known you were tearing apart some Latina pussy. Other than getting thrown out of strip clubs by sorry ass managers and security guards, I'm good too.

Every since I made the decision at the beginning of the season that I did about the Texans, this shit just doesn't sting as much as it used to. I miss going to the games, but the team is a cluster-fuck with the decisions they made. Maybe one day they will be good again, but I don't see it anytime soon. Damn shame cause we have some really good ballers. I just laugh it off now and focus my efforts on stuff more important.

Maybe we can take down the Titans. Then again, maybe not.... Originally Posted by Satin

When were the kotexans ever good? Ijs
When were the kotexans ever good? Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorothy, that was just hurtful
When were the kotexans ever good? Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DAYUM...she said KOTEXans

OTOH, y'all are about to get Tom Shady
http://nesn.com/2014/10/espn-propose...s-trade-rumor/
  • Satin
  • 10-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Well our KoTexans were pretty damn good and ranked as one of the top teams in the league in 2012. They started out 5-0, ended up 12-4 and defeated the Bengals in the first round of the playoffs. I would qualify that as pretty damn good my dear DM....

So how about we get together again soon and talk about it?

Ijs....