Pain is deep for those who trusted him

I finally figured out why SSOB is so angry, He has a little penis. He didn't join, he didn't do anything, he is jealous of ANYONE who served and holds his manhold cheap (Thanx W. Shakespeare). SSOB take your pathetic little pecker and go stand in the corner. I can't reveal anymore because some racist, mean, nasty, peckerless person like yourself might be able to ascertain who I am. I am not famous but I have appeared on the front page of two major newspapers as well as my name. Nasty little shits such as yourself cannnot never be trusted. You act like mean little girls. So go away before you completely embarass yourself if it is not already too late.
Probably in the post office also.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2013, 02:46 PM
I am not famous but I have appeared on the front page of two major newspapers as well as my name. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't sell yourself short JD....your famous in you own right!

• CJ7
  • 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't sell yourself short JD....your famous in you own right!

Originally Posted by WTF
LOL .. just goes to show Nigeria is 50 years behind the LSD curve ..
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2013, 02:54 PM
JD had to shave his goatee and get the fuc outta Dodge after that last Headline he made!

• CJ7
  • 05-28-2013, 03:22 PM
And I dreamed I saw the bomber jet planes riding shotgun in the sky,
Turning into butterflies above our nation.

that's it, COF is having flashbacks !!!
The real pain in all of this, besides having to read through gritsboy and Corneyhole's attempts at coherence, is Corenyhole's dick working it's way up gritsboy's ass - and vice versa. You'd think they'd be used to it by now.