Worst Provider Ad

Woah. Let's see. Maybe she's hustling for threesome or cuckolding clients??
Maybe Omar is the fluffer. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1. I think you're definitely on to something there.

Someone really needs to send them a message & ask how much more it would be for Omar to join in on the fun. Bareback, of course.
For a second i thought Omar was Kenmonk because of his avatar! lol!!!!!!

Then i thought.... I don't think Omar would be chatmod material.
One of the oddest ads I ever saw was an 18 year old girl whose ad was SPELDD LIK DIS who said she was an experienced courtesan. That scared me. Did she get started when she was 12?
I saw this and thought, "I am not suprised."
I saw this and thought, "I wonder what he pats down."
I saw this and thought, "Perfect when people call and want to 'negotiate' I will refer them to Omar!"

When I saw this ad I laughed so hard I literally hurt myself on the computer desk ^_^

I want to award the "EPIC FAIL" award to this sweet lucy and OMAR
I'm guessing her showing her "pimp" in the ad is obviously their security (or rather insecurities) and meant to be an intimidation of sorts. "Don't even think about jerking me around - I have OMAR here at all times!"

Hilarious. Originally Posted by Slotted
Corrected it for you.
LAWD HAMMMERCY!!!! Omar is Now on the National ECCIE scene!! I guess when I go to NY... Ill get in line for my "OMAR SEARCH" LMFAO...
LAWD HAMMMERCY!!!! Omar is Now on the National ECCIE scene!! I guess when I go to NY... Ill get in line for my "OMAR SEARCH" LMFAO... Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Hey there, Redd! I distinctly remember the last time you screamed, "LAWD HAMMMERCY!"

How ya been?
Hey there, Redd! I distinctly remember the last time you screamed, "LAWD HAMMMERCY!"

How ya been? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Hello Ginger!! I am quite sure you remember the Last Time I dropped the "Lawd Hammmercy" .... Them Razorbacks were Running Hog Wild around the PONDEROSA!!!!

I've been GOOD and You? Laughing My Ass Off with the OMAR SEARCH!!!
Young, dumb , and full of cum! Nassssssty !
Lemme see. I think I'll take the UNCOVERED OMAR SEARCH. Not! Great thread!
I don't think that I will ever look at DATY the same way again.
Does the OMAR SEARCH get me an O411 Okay????
Does the OMAR SEARCH get me an O411 Okay???? Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
LMAO Redd, your going to make Omar spill his beer

LAWD HAMMMERCY!!!! Omar is Now on the National ECCIE scene!! I guess when I go to NY... Ill get in line for my "OMAR SEARCH" LMFAO... Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
OMAR's legend precedes him. I heard he is going on tour.