Turks building walls

• WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 09:09 AM
I think another factor that gets overlooked is Samuel Alito death I think that motivated Republican voters more so than Democratic voters.

Inho...Had Clinton put Bernie Sanders on as her vice president she would have won but she was too f****** cocky thinking she was going to win
I think another factor that gets overlooked is Samuel Alito death I think that motivated Republican voters more so than Democratic voters.

Inho...Had Clinton put Bernie Sanders on as her vice president she would have won but she was too f****** cocky thinking she was going to win Originally Posted by WTF
ahem.. Samuel Alito is still alive.
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2017, 07:01 PM
ahem.. Samuel Alito is still alive. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Damn wishful thinking on my part LOL

I meant A. Scalia
Speaking of walls ... the Georgia election had "the wall" as an issue and the winner was in favor of "the wall"! Polling of VOTERS indicated that was a good issue for the Republicans.
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Speaking of walls ... the Georgia election had "the wall" as an issue and the winner was in favor of "the wall"! Polling of VOTERS indicated that was a good issue for the Republicans. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It sounds good to idiots and politicians exploit idiots!

Do George's think the Mexicans are still going to build and pay for it!
Speaking of walls ... the Georgia election had "the wall" as an issue and the winner was in favor of "the wall"! Polling of VOTERS indicated that was a good issue for the Republicans. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not that I don't believe the rantings of an ignorant redneck hillbilly, but would you be kind enough to supply a link to your claims.

And I find it ironic that someone who has often derided such polls in the past is now using one to support her position.

And is this the wall that Trump PROMISED us that would be paid for by Mexico?
And I find it ironic that someone who has often derided such polls in the past is now using one to support her position.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your bicycle shorts must be cutting off your circulation ...

.... "such polls" ... about what?

An ISSUE in the campaign in Georgia was "building a wall" .... there were people interviewed by the media after they voted who expressed "the wall" as a factor in their voting decision.

"The polls" a dumbshit, know-nothing like you rely upon had the race "tightening" with "DonDon" with an edge!!!!! The same polls you mouth off about regarding Trump .... and you also shot your mouth off last summer ....

.. how does it "feel" to know a "hillbilly" who has more education than you do?

Keep those "bicycle shorts" tight in the Austin metro area!!!!
Your bicycle shorts must be cutting off your circulation ...

.... "such polls" ... about what?

An ISSUE in the campaign in Georgia was "building a wall" .... there were people interviewed by the media after they voted who expressed "the wall" as a factor in their voting decision.

"The polls" a dumbshit, know-nothing like you rely upon had the race "tightening" with "DonDon" with an edge!!!!! The same polls you mouth off about regarding Trump .... and you also shot your mouth off last summer ....

.. how does it "feel" to know a "hillbilly" who has more education than you do?

Keep those "bicycle shorts" tight in the Austin metro area!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your statement "Polling of VOTERS indicated that was a good issue for the Republicans."
So give us a link to this supposed polling. I read polls that say the Georgia voters were 10-1 against building a wall. Sorry. I don't have any links to it. But it's SO easy to say.

Prove you have more education than I have. If you have a "Dr.", as in medical doctor, in front of your name, then yes, you have more education than I do in a specific field. If not, very doubtful. But since you are VERY unlikely to tell us your educational history, I guess we'll have to take your statement as fact. I don't think so. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.

And you really need some help since you keep obsessing over how I look in my bicycle shorts.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2017, 04:10 PM
Your statement "Polling of VOTERS indicated that was a good issue for the Republicans."
So give us a link to this supposed polling. I read polls that say the Georgia voters were 10-1 against building a wall. Sorry. I don't have any links to it. But it's SO easy to say.

Prove you have more education than I have. If you have a "Dr.", as in medical doctor, in front of your name, then yes, you have more education than I do in a specific field. If not, very doubtful. But since you are VERY unlikely to tell us your educational history, I guess we'll have to take your statement as fact. I don't think so. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.

And you really need some help since you keep obsessing over how I look in my bicycle shorts. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
LexyLiar got caught lying yet again.

He mentions polls and yet can not provide the link.
Boy lies all the time!
LexyLiar got caught lying yet again.

He mentions polls and yet can not provide the link.
Boy lies all the time! Originally Posted by WTF
But he is so edgukated.
But he is so edgukated. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You misspelled it. I told you I had more than you do.

You and WTF put together!
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2017, 12:10 PM
You misspelled it. I told you I had more than you do.

You and WTF put together! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do not know nor care how much education you have.

You're a liar, racist and have liitle to no common. That is all I need to know.
This whole thread proves the Mamet Theory...

"In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments, liberals have to pretend NOT to know things"

I do not know nor care how much education you have.

You're a liar, racist and have liitle to no common. That is all I need to know. Originally Posted by WTF

WTF?

This whole thread proves the Mamet Theory...

"In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments, liberals have to pretend NOT to know things"

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lemmings think they know everything.

Run iffylube run.