Any available Sugar Daddies.....

I don't mind paying a woman for some fuckin'. It's like being married. No matter what, a man is still paying for pussy. What was that old phrase, oh yeah "cheaper to keep her." Not in my case. Cheaper to be divorced. You see I get my Army and my VA disability. And she gets a teeny tiny portion of the retirement. Nothing from the disability. Oh and AB your picture bouncing up and down looks DELICIOUS!!
When your married your usually paying for pussy yet you just get a person snoring next to you.....Or some men have wives that are too sick to fuck....It's a blessing to have providers such as I willing to make your toes curl....We pay for food every day & sometimes a nice peice of steak....Or nowadays a nice peice of grass fed steak....lol A nice peice of pussy is gonna cost you....yet worth it

I think it's the wealthy man that is willing to pay for a beautiful woman to be by her side. No one wants to die alone & horny....And all of that money ain't gonna be buried with you....
Your​ definitely a hot woman! I'm going to have to schedule something in the near future with you! I do like your newer showcase pics. I love me some thick women and even some petite women. I'm not too picky. A little but not alot.
One other good thing about my pay is that once I die my kids get it even after they turn 18. They get it for the rest of their lives. How cool is that?
When your married your usually paying for pussy yet you just get a person snoring next to you.....Or some men have wives that are too sick to fuck....It's a blessing to have providers such as I willing to make your toes curl....We pay for food every day & sometimes a nice peice of steak....Or nowadays a nice peice of grass fed steak....lol A nice peice of pussy is gonna cost you....yet worth it

I think it's the wealthy man that is willing to pay for a beautiful woman to be by her side. No one wants to die alone & horny....And all of that money ain't gonna be buried with you.... Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
And yet you are getting ready to get married???? Who will be the one snoring?
And yet you are getting ready to get married???? Who will be the one snoring? Originally Posted by Xesaddict

Fuck yeah I'm going to marry a man that has supported me & my family for 10 years I could careless if I snore next to him ....lmfbo:
:

Read the beginning .....The question was ....Is there any available SugarDaddys.???????
This post went left when the answer was that you won't find any on Eccie....I simply explained that I did three times .....

Get off this post if you can't afford to be a Sugar Daddy why be rude & bitter....dude it's not that serious...lol
I have been a SD for 8 years to one girl. She did not have to work but enjoyed sex. I think it is more of a connection with the person. The sex is good, but so are lots of others girls. It is the conversation, lunches, dinners, shopping that makes you want to be with them.
I still rent it, 4-5 times a week with others for the variety.
It is NOT about the money. If you can not blow thousands a month just because you care for someone, you are not a Sugar Daddy.
When you are used to paying $120,000/year for your kids college and then they graduate and are off your payroll, what does it matter.

I do it because there is a personnel connection.
Period
and the money does not matter.

and yes, I am an old white guy but do NOT have ED
LOL
I have been a SD for 8 years to one girl. She did not have to work but enjoyed sex. I think it is more of a connection with the person. The sex is good, but so are lots of others girls. It is the conversation, lunches, dinners, shopping that makes you want to be with them.
I still rent it, 4-5 times a week with others for the variety.
It is NOT about the money. If you can not blow thousands a month just because you care for someone, you are not a Sugar Daddy.
When you are used to paying $120,000/year for your kids college and then they graduate and are off your payroll, what does it matter.

I do it because there is a personnel connection.
Period
and the money does not matter.

and yes, I am an old white guy but do NOT have ED
LOL Originally Posted by robexar
You see SD's do exist here!!! My SD enjoys my sex for sure but it's the other shit I do like cooking badass meals....ect. Plus I can play black ops with you for hours...lol
Speaking of which . . . God bless the man and woman who did this iconic shoot:

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
This thread is wildly entertaining and informative.

Adrienne does make some valid points. Not taking sides, but I do gotta say the pics support her point pretty damn well.

Anyhoo....

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
AB...come on down to San Antonio and lets see how well you are received...LOLOL...what an attitude...
I don't know why anyone is getting offended it is extremely rare to find anyone but a white older man that has a SB....It is what it is....why is everyone tripping...lmao

Anddd damn girl if you get clients to pay you $500 jalapeņos....like OMG your clit must be made out of gold....lol Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Because Fucktards can't handle the truth ijs
What?
I've been a Splenda Daddy before. Nobody's pussy is worth more than $150..
I've been a Splenda Daddy before. Nobody's pussy is worth more than $150.. Originally Posted by be-kind_rewind
But your not just getting pussy???We have to pay for a room so most of the fee go towards that. Usual places cost at least $60.00 plus a deposit.... I include an amazing massage that you won't get from a massage place. So yeah your entitled to your opinion but seriously most hobbiest in here appreciate that us providers exist.....