Providers that can throw down in the kitchen

I agree, but I'll be alone as well. Unless Lexie wants to share some of her lobster. 😃 Originally Posted by StopShort

Sounds like I'm kinda unwittingly playing match maker this holiday season
You now have full power. House, Senate, Presidency, and Supreme Court. Why are you still unhappy?

Cheer up ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

These people are unhappy

^^ looks like a bunch of butthurt Dems to me.... get over it, quit cryin and move to Canada.
Now, back on topic..... OP might want to clarify which definition of "throw down" because there may be people who might think you wanna get your ass kicked in the kitchen (by steet definition) and not by the Julia Childs centric version.
....and... OP may want to clarify intended version of the aforementioned "yam" in that in Texas they are usually called sweet potatoes....northerners call them yams.

However, he may be indicating yams of the African variety, which I think are a completely different type?

I could be wrong
Married to a good Woman….

You had a very long day at work. You get home, and as you walk through the door you smell something good. You walk into the kitchen to see what is for dinner. As you walk into the Kitchen the first thing you saw arises your manhood. The only thing I’m wearing is a thong and an apron, just barely covering my breasts. I have the oven door open and bent down to check on dinner. All of a sudden I feel your hands wrap around me to feel my breasts. I stand up and lean up against you. My hands behind my back I go to reach something hard and ready to come for a visit. I slowly turn around and you grab my hair and you pick me up as my legs wrap around your body. You set me up on top of the kitchen counter, start kissing my neck and untying my apron. You grabbed my hands and placed them on your pants. I unzip your pants and go to grab your twins. You pull me closer to you and with your strength you take a hold of my panties and pulled them down with force. Grabbing your cock and sliding it in with pleasure. After a long hard day at work, this was the last thing that you were expecting when getting home. While we were on the counter top, in the heat of it all, all we could do was concentrate was us and during that time dinner was burning. Screw it…we were not getting up from what we were about to experience. The sweet, sweat coming from our bodies, the moans, the intense feeling that was about to explode. It was so intense I was hoping the neighbor’s wouldn’t hear us. Unfortunately we ended up going out to eat, since dinner was ruined.