Hill/Harris poll has Trump at 49% approval!!!!

• oeb11
  • 10-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Amen #2!
Currently 42% approval, 53% disapproval.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Currently 42% approval, 53% disapproval.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/ Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

I disapprove this post. TWK
So on that poll that 57% saying it is time to have someone new in the office - did they give them a choice? Like Warren,Biden,ect. Or did they just leave it open ended by saying "someone new." Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I did not seethe actual survey question so I don't have the answer. Usually such questions are posed rather simply: "Will you vote for Donald Trump or someone else for POTUS in 2020?"

Other polls are more explicit.
No. Speedy only dismisses polls that he doesn’t agree with. He dismisses fund raising which is real. I don’t need polls to see what’s going on. They’ve obviously have been wrong. And when it comes to Trump, they get it wrong. When they prove that they do, I’ll admit it. But if you compare Trumps approval rating to Obama’s in the same time of their administrations, they are the same. Hence impeachment is a pipe-dream. That’s why I posted the poll.. . Originally Posted by bambino
Wrong. I never dismiss polls for any reason. I will warn against using certain polls such as Rasmussen which has consistently shown themselves to be very right leaning in their polling results but it is only a warning.

There is no known correlation between fund raising and election results. From the information I could find, Hillary Clinton out-raised Donald Trump by about $230 million in the 2016 campaign. How did that work out for Clinton?

And you are totally correct on the Obama-Trump approval ratings at this point in time in their presidencies. Obama was slightly ahead. However, on election day 2012 Obama's approval rating had risen to the 50% range, with even Rasmussen having him at 51-49 approval. A long way to go and certainly Trump can do the same.