Pictures Before A Date

Excellent idea, I love it and would love a pic of the girl that i am going to see that day as they are for part of the memory! Would totally love it.

And I love my girls fully dressed so pic could be that as well. Like opening a christmas present.
I usually like to send a picture or two out after screening. The full me versus the cropped me that I use for advertising...

However, when a potential client keeps asking for more pictures after that, especially requesting nude/barely clothed pics, it's likely that they are just collecting pictures and probably not going to schedule. I don't like to participate in that sort of thing... It's annoying and a waste of my time.

I prefer to save some things for in-person.
So what photo would a guy like to see? Just a nice "out on the town" selfie or some sexy, possibly nude?
So what photo would a guy like to see? Just a nice "out on the town" selfie or some sexy, possibly nude? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

oh man that could be all over the place.

i can get turned on by a woman in a turtle neck.
but then again the randy shot of pulling down a top a flashing a boob with a gleeful smile is fun too.
I was mainly asking guys that were 120% sure they would see me lol. Thanks for your input though
I was mainly asking guys that were 120% sure they would see me lol. Thanks for your input though Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
my pleasure