Dan Patrick -- the next big thing for the Tea Party

BJtex getting down...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

BJtex eating some popcorn...
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY-----> <-----Hanoi COG
The Texas election commercials are comical.....listening to Patrick accuse David Dewhurst of being an "Obama liberal". And then, like of the rest of the GOP bullshit we all see and hear these days, they hit the major points:

1. Hate all immigrants.

2. Make sure women don't have a choice.

3. Make damn sure we all have enough assault rifles, 30 round mags and ammo.

4. Be a Christian and a defender of the Constitution. Or, at least the Constitution as the knuckledraggers see it.

5. Oh, and hate all immigrants.

I see it's being reported that Patrick underwent treatment for a psychiatric disorder on the Dallas Morning News as of an hour ago. Gee, I wonder who went and dug up that information? Originally Posted by timpage
Ha Ha Ha - I voted for him on Friday, you hateful liberal bigot, you unpatriotic racist.
Ha Ha Ha - I voted for him on Friday, you hateful liberal bigot, you unpatriotic racist. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did you cast a vote by mail ballot from Tel Aviv?
Did you cast a vote by mail ballot from Tel Aviv? Originally Posted by bigtex
I wish. Friday was the last day for early voting.
My son has a contract on his practice and the building it is in. Hopefully, the sale will go through and I can leave this liberal, sinking ship. He is going to put his house in North Dallas on the market. The wheels are turning.
However, I will visit from time to time. My wife wants to visit her friends, and I want to see my girls, too...lol.
Plus, an old business associate has a medical device he wants to import from Israel, so business will give me a write off to travel....hahahahaha.
BTW, if he is on here, I just gave myself away but he is only going to give himself away, too. Plus, I've always suspected him of having a little something on the side.
Lt. Governor is an important position, and giving that office to a blowhard like Dan Patrick is a very dangerous thing.

I'm not a supporter of David Dewhurst, he is about as interesting as watching paint dry. However, he is conservative enough for me, and he is able to work with the other side, which is important for the job of Lt. Gov.

If we put Dan Patrick in charge of the legislature, Austin will essentially turn into Washington. Bitter, vitriolic, hateful and vengeful. And he will become the picture of what Dems want voters to think the GOP is. And it will hasten the day that the GOP loses control of Austin.

I won't vote for Dan Patrick on Tuesday, and if he wins the primary I won't be voting for him in November. I'd prefer to protest vote for a Libertarian, but I will vote for the Democrat against Dan Patrick if it comes to that. That's how f'n bad Dan Patrick is.
What is "dangerous" about Patrick ?

His position on most things fiscal, cultural and otherwise are in sync with the majority of Texas...................Dewhur st is out of step....that was proven when he couldn't beat Ted Cruz...................

Lt. Governor is an important position, and giving that office to a blowhard like Dan Patrick is a very dangerous thing.

. Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
You forgot to throw in the race card stupid...........

The Texas election commercials are comical.....listening to Patrick accuse David Dewhurst of being an "Obama liberal". And then, like of the rest of the GOP bullshit we all see and hear these days, they hit the major points:

1. Hate all immigrants.

2. Make sure women don't have a choice.

3. Make damn sure we all have enough assault rifles, 30 round mags and ammo.

4. Be a Christian and a defender of the Constitution. Or, at least the Constitution as the knuckledraggers see it.

5. Oh, and hate all immigrants.

I see it's being reported that Patrick underwent treatment for a psychiatric disorder on the Dallas Morning News as of an hour ago. Gee, I wonder who went and dug up that information? Originally Posted by timpage
What is "dangerous" about Patrick ?
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's easy to answer. Idiot's such as you like him.

That's reason enough to vote against him.
Under David Dewhurst, the state legislators in Austin have spent too much, borrowed too much and depends far too much on the federal government to balance the state budget.

At the beginning of the 83rd legislative session, our state debt had climbed to $40.99 billion, an increase of 125% over the last ten years. An April 24, 2012.....

We don't nee more of David Dewhurst "getting along" with everyone else in Austin. We need less Dewhurst and more fiscal restraint.
That's easy to answer. Idiot's such as you like him.

That's reason enough to vote against him. Originally Posted by bigtex

You ain't got a dog in this hunt so shut your Ozombie mouth.
I wish. Friday was the last day for early voting.
My son has a contract on his practice and the building it is in. Hopefully, the sale will go through and I can leave this liberal, sinking ship. He is going to put his house in North Dallas on the market. The wheels are turning.
However, I will visit from time to time. My wife wants to visit her friends, and I want to see my girls, too...lol.
Plus, an old business associate has a medical device he wants to import from Israel, so business will give me a write off to travel....hahahahaha.
BTW, if he is on here, I just gave myself away but he is only going to give himself away, too. Plus, I've always suspected him of having a little something on the side. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
In other words:

"BLA BLA BLA.

I voted for Patrick.

BLA BLA BLA.

My wife wants.

BLA BLA BLA.

Medical device.

BLA BLA BLA."

If you're not lying, then you're stupider than any if us imagined.

No wonder you chickened out on our meeting at Love Field, you worthless, pussy whipped, cowardly liar!
Under David Dewhurst, the state legislators in Austin have spent too much, borrowed too much and depends far too much on the federal government to balance the state budget.

At the beginning of the 83rd legislative session, our state debt had climbed to $40.99 billion, an increase of 125% over the last ten years. An April 24, 2012.....

We don't nee more of David Dewhurst "getting along" with everyone else in Austin. We need less Dewhurst and more fiscal restraint. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You stupid fuck. The arrogance with which you state your half truths "with certainty" indicate what an ignorant fuck you are, and the ONLy person who was able to wrest the title of Dipshit of the Year from IBIdiot.

You are aware that Texas has a constitutional requirement to have a balanced budget, right?

You are aware of the billions of dollars Perry has refused from the Feds? and yeah, those funds were monies Texas taxpayers paid into the funds. In other words, we pay out taxes, but YOUR fucking idiot governor refuses to let us have the benefits of any of them. You think little Danny Goeb or "Hell on Wheels" Abbott are going to do any differently?

So what are you saying? That under Rick Perry, Texas has acted unconstitutionally, in spite of a House AND Senate firmly under the control of the GOP?

Oh yeah, you are aware that Dewhurst has nothing to do with the House of Representatives, right?

Maybe you just oughta shut the fuck up.m That, I can say with certainty!
It is not a big wonder why Texas is turning Blue
AssUP, you are fucking dumb ass liberal who prefers Dewhurst because he is a soft republican..you don't give a fucking shit about fiscal responsibility........but Dewhurst will lose against Patrick and you are pissed because your Lone Star Progressive Utopia isn't coming to fruition (as quickly as you hope).

Yeah; Texas will ultimately be turning blue...........because of massive illegal immigration that is changing Texas politics......the state is being flooded with voters who want more free shit paid for by others !

You should be very happy and not so pissed; Texas politics is already looking more like Sacramento than Austin........especially under Dewhurst - A fucking shame !

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...27193464764384