Pittsburgh Steelers are Super Bowl Bound!

Nice !!
Was in Dallas the other day and I called it!

Packers & Steelers and damn if I wasn't right!

Looking forward to the kickass game on Superbowl Sunday!

PACKERS!!!
Well I got half of it right. I said Chicago would lose to GB and the Steelers would lose to the Jets.

Oh well should be a good game, I have a feeling the Lombardi trophy is coming home to Green Bay
Any predictions on score? I"m hoping for a close game, I just hate blowout games.
Well I got half of it right. I said Chicago would lose to GB and the Steelers would lose to the Jets.

Oh well should be a good game, I have a feeling the Lombardi trophy is coming home to Green Bay Originally Posted by Oenghus
Which means if you bet...you just lost
Final score:

Pittsburgh 27
Green Bay 24 Originally Posted by bigtex
I still stand by my prediction of two weeks ago!
[/URL]Image Hosting Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha;959191[URL="http://www.imagecross.com/"

Originally Posted by esteve
What no love for the black and gold.

www.youtube.com/?v=sGSpp4ZJZhY
CURRENT VEGAS LINE:
GB by 2 1/2. 46 over/under

I will take my black and gold and the over.
Lets Go Green Bay I Have Nothing But Love For That Team Although It Would Have Been An Interesting Game With The Bears Since They Lost There Bullshit Ass QB.. If My Knee Was Hurt Bad Enough That I Couldnt Play I Wouldnt Be Standing On The Sidelines Im Just Saying...
Betting lines are fierce for this Super Bowl but I still think it will be a blowout

GO STEELERS!!!
Hope your ready to settle up on the bet ASH?
Betting lines are fierce for this Super Bowl but I still think it will be a blowout

GO STEELERS!!! Originally Posted by AshleyAshton

National Football League
Time Caesars-
Hilton MGM-
Mirage Stations
Feb. 6 Pittsburgh
3:25 p.m. at Green Bay
Favorite GNB GNB GNB
Point spread -2½ -2½ -2½
Total 44½o/u 44½o/u 45o/u
Total money line -110 -110 -110
Current as of 02/01/2011 06:17:53
GO STEELERS!!!
Have the Steelers ever been favorited in the superbowl? Green Bay by 2.5 is probably as close as they ever been.

F**k those cheeseheads.

Go Steelers