The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

We here in KS go from spring to summer to fall to winter. It is called climate change. Deal with it. There are no icebergs here at this time. It was 70 today . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I am quite aware of what Climate Change is and what "Global Warming" isn't. By the way it's going to be in the Thirties tomorrow morning so wear a jacket.

Jim
I am quite aware of what Climate Change is and what "Global Warming" isn't. By the way it's going to be in the Thirties tomorrow morning so wear a jacket.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Will be about the same tomorrow as it was today, thanks. the forecast for tonight is dark.
It ain't the liberals running around not vaccinating their children!

Science is not your strong suit... Originally Posted by WTF
Actually WFT. it IS the liberals, in Hollywood mostly, running around not vaccinating their children.

But yes.. science is NOT a liberals strong suit.
Actually WFT. it IS the liberals, in Hollywood mostly, running around not vaccinating their children.

But yes.. science is NOT a liberals strong suit. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
+1

"[P]olls show that Millennials (most of whom lean liberal) are far more skeptical about vaccines than are older Americans. You’ll notice that laws with easier loophole exemptions from vaccination are most often found in blue states, where we also find the most outbreaks. You may also notice that leading anti-vaxxers, such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are writing in the mainstream Rolling Stone, not National Review. As the New York Times itself already reported, half the children attending schools in Marin County, Calif., go unvaccinated by their enlightened parents. Unvaccinated children are clustered all over liberal counties in California. None of this is particularly surprising. Modern environmentalism perpetuates myths about the inorganic world and the evils of big pharma. Its adherents are just as likely to be in conflict with settled science as anyone else." (source)

Still as stupid as usual stumpy the stump broke stump jumper. Will you ever learn? NO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupidity is captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Really?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2015, 09:42 PM

But yes.. science is NOT a liberals strong suit. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
A quick Google search shows that GOP led state legislature's have opposed efforts to force parents to vaccinate their children. So yes you have idiotic liberal parents led by idiotic GOP elected officials. Politics make strange bedfellows at times.

It is an interesting quandary personal choice vs common good. I fall on the side of common good on this one.
We should deport families that will not vaccinate their children to a leper colony! Originally Posted by WTF
We should deport employers who hire illegals.
+1

Your stupidity is captured at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Are you on the rag cunt?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We should deport employers who hire illegals. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupidity is on display at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your stupidity is on display at # 11, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
why don't you quit your whining you little cunt, and either do something or STFU.
why don't you quit your whining you little cunt, and either do something or STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why don't you quit being a stupid fuck, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Why don't you quit being a stupid fuck, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Our DNA is about 80 percent chimp, you know that right? The problem is that the mammalian part of your brain is losing the battle to your chimp part. Badly. Step away from the computer... slowly.
It's so interesting how many of you are willing to allow the government to force you to let them inject you with unknown chemicals and substances, which may or may not affect the advertised outcome. Really. I'll take my chances. For years I dutifully got my flu shot. Every year I got the flu. For the last 6 years I refused the flu shot. Guess what? I haven't had the flu for 6 years. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all.
Its called serving your country. Why don't you apologize now to all the veterans who have had to take mystery shots.
It's so interesting how many of you are willing to allow the government to force you to let them inject you with unknown chemicals and substances, which may or may not affect the advertised outcome. Really. I'll take my chances. For years I dutifully got my flu shot. Every year I got the flu. For the last 6 years I refused the flu shot. Guess what? I haven't had the flu for 6 years. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This is ignorance at it's finest. I'm guessing you also don't understand the law of large numbers. The fact that you didn't get it the same six years you didn't get a shot means absolutely nothing. I know in your tiny mind you want to conflate the two, but resist. They aren't unknown chemicals and substances. You're like the people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. Do you think every doctor and nurse in the entire country is in on the conspiracy? Gimme a fucking break.

"No, you cannot get the flu from the flu shot or the nasal spray. The flu shot contains inactivated (killed) flu viruses that cannot cause illness. The nasal spray contains weakened live viruses. The weakened viruses only cause infection in the cooler temperatures found in the nose."