It's catching up with him

Forecaster, no just living in reality.

What’s wrong little trumpster, I doubt seriously you gave a shit when Moscow Mitch pulled his chicken shit play with a SC seat. I’d bet you thought it was funny. The trump impeachment process is following the American constitution.

The Russian sympathizers known as the Freedom caucus can suck it.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

You'd be the only clown sucking on anything. For three years now, Adam Schitty sprayed his white gravy all over your gullible-ass, and you're still sucking and swallowing.

You'd be the only clown sucking on anything. For three years now, Adam Schitty sprayed his white gravy all over your gullible-ass, and you're still sucking and swallowing.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But enough about me

Where’s your defense of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office?
Answer, you have none.

I’ve been kicking your ass with facts since I began posting here. You on the other hand have nothing but deep state bullshit and personal attacks.I told you months ago you needed to stock up with anti depressants to make it through the collapse of the trump regime. Must suck to be you.
But enough about me

Where’s your defense of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office?
Answer, you have none.

I’ve been kicking your ass with facts since I began posting here. You on the other hand have nothing but deep state bullshit and personal attacks.I told you months ago you needed to stock up with anti depressants to make it through the collapse of the trump regime. Must suck to be you.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're the clown that needs the IUD to defend yourself against Adam Schitty's lies. Schitty lied and he continues to lie, and you just swallow.
  • WTF
  • 10-16-2019, 09:12 AM
You're the clown that needs the IUD to defend yourself against Adam Schitty's lies. Schitty lied and he continues to lie, and you just swallow. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is not a lie that Trump used the office of the Presidency to get dirt on a political opponent.

That should have been done by his campaign without the help of the Presidential office.

Rudy has gotten Trump in a fix. Word on the street is they were trying to justify a pardon to Paul Manfort.

It is not a lie that Trump used the office of the Presidency to get dirt on a political opponent.

That should have been done by his campaign without the help of the Presidential office.

Rudy has gotten Trump in a fix. Word on the street is they were trying to justify a pardon to Paul Manfort.

Originally Posted by WTF
It's entirely within the purview of the office of the president to INVESTIGATE crimes and criminals. It's a "lie" to say he can't or that it's a crime to do so.

Rudy has gotten Trump in a fix. Word on the street is they were trying to justify a pardon to Paul Manfort. ] Originally Posted by WTF
That’s a very good possibility. Rudy has been visiting Manafort in prison on many occasions. Manafort could have told Rudy where to find some of his old pals to help out.
  • oeb11
  • 10-16-2019, 08:20 PM
That’s a very good possibility. Rudy has been visiting Manafort in prison on many occasions. Manafort could have told Rudy where to find some of his old pals to help out. Originally Posted by Jaxson666

Giuliani consulted Manafort in prison through his prison lawyer. He did not "visit" Manafort.

The usual trying to falsify facts typical of the DPST's.

Get a life - J666