OUTCALL/INCALL RATE VARIANCE

It really just depends for me. I did an outcall last night for the same rate as my incall because the client was 10 minutes from my home address and it was a shorter drive than going all the way to my incall. In most situations though I do charge extra for outcalls because I feel safer at my incall with my roomie! Originally Posted by mikahranae
I've had this happen on more than one occasion, w/o asking, when the lady realizes she really is only a short drive away and (importantly, with respect to your safety concerns) it is in a nice well known building/neighborhood.
I have had five sessions since this thread was started, 2 incalls and 3 outcalls, all different ladies with different situations. None of them had a posted rate differential. I posed the question to them just during our conversation and they seemed to be more in line with what mikahranae posted about it being a case by case decision--especially if they were touring. One of the ladies did point out that she has a forty mile travel fee for $25.00, but she said she rarely employs it.
I have had five sessions since this thread was started, 2 incalls and 3 outcalls, all different ladies with different situations. None of them had a posted rate differential. I posed the question to them just during our conversation and they seemed to be more in line with what mikahranae posted about it being a case by case decision--especially if they were touring. One of the ladies did point out that she has a forty mile travel fee for $25.00, but she said she rarely employs it. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I get the impression you keep a spreadsheet w/ columns for each of the elements you set out above: name(s) of provider, date, incall/outcall, rate incall, rate outcall, all inclusive/extras, location, price quoted, price paid, location, provider's hometown, activities (a column for each allowing check-marks or numbers), specifics of looks, etc.

You get the idea. A very detailed spreadsheet.
Research is your friend. . .
Research is your friend. . . Originally Posted by ANONONE
You might want to post your spread sheet to the men-only section...