Good Faking or Real Passion?

I guess this is a good learning for me. I never knew you were supposed to even put it in an envelope. I've always just left it laying on counter. Now I know Originally Posted by BuckHunter918
90% of my clients don't use envelopes. Most just leave it on the table, place it beside my purse, or hand it to me (usually my regulars hand it to me). The ones that do put it in an envelope are usually newbies.

Maybe I'M the one breaking the rules
90% of my clients don't use envelopes. Most just leave it on the table, place it beside my purse, or hand it to me (usually my regulars hand it to me). The ones that do put it in an envelope are usually newbies.

Maybe I'M the one breaking the rules Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Although you're technically supposed to use an envelope, I don't think it really makes a difference. Just please don't turn it into a scavenger hunt by placing it in an off the wall location.
A lot of ladies say in ads to place donation in an unsealed envelope. I just got in the habit of doing it that way.
Like I said, maybe I'm the one breaking the rules. I don't care how you hand it to me as long as it's the correct amount. The envelope will just end up in the trash after you leave anyway, I see that as a waste of paper
I have seen at least one ad that specified that payment be made using $20 bills. I understand smaller denominations would cause counting problems, but are larger denominations ok with providers as long as they don't have to make change?
I have seen at least one ad that specified that payment be made using $20 bills. I understand smaller denominations would cause counting problems, but are larger denominations ok with providers as long as they don't have to make change? Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog
I go straight to the bank and pop it in my savings, so large denominations are ok with me. But I wouldn't mind $20 bills in case I have to run to the store for something (this is mainly when I'm traveling and can't easily get to a branch of my bank)
The envelope will just end up in the trash after you leave anyway, I see that as a waste of paper Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Recycle that shit. Think of the environment. Sheesh.
Recycle that shit. Think of the environment. Sheesh. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
LOL, I should just collect them and use them as fire starters
LOL, I should just collect them and use them as fire starters Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Or wait till you have about 100 of them, and then set the empty envelopes on the counter. When a newbie comes up tell him to leave the envelope with the others and say youve had a very busy day. Then wait for the reaction.
Or wait till you have about 100 of them, and then set the empty envelopes on the counter. When a newbie comes up tell him to leave the envelope with the others and say youve had a very busy day. Then wait for the reaction. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
The last thing I want is some newbie complaining about me in a review or in the men's lounge about me being too high volume
Yeah it would probably generate that kind of reaction. Burn the envelopes i guess.
Go see Carmen!!!!!!