The "JV Team" strikes again:

I've never seen so many words make absolutely no sense. So now you're talking about their cocks? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Maybe you do understand what they mean by equipment then. So why did you lie? Do you really know the difference or did someone help write this post for you.
Maybe you do understand what they mean by equipment then. So why did you lie? Do you really know the difference or did someone help write this post for you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go read the fucking article, please. It says exactly what I told you. They scrapped their equipment, meaning their code machines, passport plates, etc. and they took their personal weapons to the airport with them, at which point they scrapped them. That's exactly what I said before and I've said it twice now. Maybe it will penetrate your thick skull this time. I doubt it. I think you've got 'equipment' on the brain. Stop thinking about ole' chicken dick and get with the program.
Go read the fucking article, please. It says exactly what I told you. They scrapped their equipment, meaning their code machines, passport plates, etc. and they took their personal weapons to the airport with them, at which point they scrapped them. That's exactly what I said before and I've said it twice now. Maybe it will penetrate your thick skull this time. I doubt it. I think you've got 'equipment' on the brain. Stop thinking about ole' chicken dick and get with the program. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Look up the name Lloyd Mark Bucher. It may give you a little more information. I spoke of Hummers, trucks, cars, and other such equipment. Not one word FROM ME about guns (I don't think they have naval guns at the embassy), rifles, pistols, code machines or anything like this. You keep adding things to what I am supposed to have said so you can attack me for something I didn't say. Is this going to be how you handle everything on here?
Your word is worthless, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and last June the Army's Stars and Stripes said there wasn't one. Produce Odumbo's 2014-15 SOFA with Iraq, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are stump broke ,dumb as a stump, and lose most of your discussions with the stump chicken dick.
You are stump broke ,dumb as a stump, and lose most of your discussions with the stump chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your POV is demonstrably worthless, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and last June the Army's Stars and Stripes said there was no SOFA. And your dumb ass has yet to produce Odumbo's 2014-15 SOFA with Iraq -- a SOFA that was so fucking critical in 2011, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Look up the name Lloyd Mark Bucher. It may give you a little more information. I spoke of Hummers, trucks, cars, and other such equipment. Not one word FROM ME about guns (I don't think they have naval guns at the embassy), rifles, pistols, code machines or anything like this. You keep adding things to what I am supposed to have said so you can attack me for something I didn't say. Is this going to be how you handle everything on here? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Look at your first post in this thread. You mused on how well-armed the marines would be and spoke of them being able to defend themselves. What the fuck else am I supposed to think you're referring to if not for guns? You never said a word about truck, cars or anything else. I didn't add shit. I merely echoed what the article said. Your problem is with them then, not me. You don't know what they have at a US Embassy that would need destroying when vacating it, but you pontificate on it? It's pretty standard.

Here's what you said, just so we're clear:

"I wonder how well armed our "future hostages" ummm, Marines are. Can they protect themselves and have they been given orders that they can protect themselves? Where is Obama when we need to know these things?

Meanwhile back in that foreign policy success called Yemen, our equipment is being taken over by jihadists and drone flights are not longer possible out of that country. Over 60% of the drone flights in the Middle East have come from Yemen. So this is a strategic defeat for the Obama and the US."
Your POV is demonstrably worthless, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and last June the Army's Stars and Stripes said there was no SOFA. And your dumb ass has yet to produce Odumbo's 2014-15 SOFA with Iraq -- a SOFA that was so fucking critical in 2011, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Google is your friend chicken dick.
[COLOR="Black"]Officials: Islamic State militants killed after penetrating perimeter of Al Asad Air Base Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, yea! Now I remember what the thread is about.
Google is your friend chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ain't there, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp!
Ain't there, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I found it keep looking chicken dick.
I found it keep looking chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Prove you are not a liar and post a link to the site, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Prove you are not a liar and post a link to the site, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I found it keep looking chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Prove you are not lying and post a link to the site, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Prove you are not lying and post a link to the site, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Must be a bitch to admit you the great historian can't find something a person you call stupid could. Sorry chicken dick.
Must be a bitch to admit you the great historian can't find something a person you call stupid could. Sorry chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You haven't "proved" that you're not stupidly lying yet, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.