FBI Finally Looking Into Significant Voter Fraud Claims Pertaining to Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots in Multiple States

Worse part is, he sincerely believes his bullshit.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You believe yours.
FBI investigating??? I'll believe it when I see it on [sic (in)] the funny pages. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
is there a difference between in or on. (sic) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Upon further review, . . . Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

did you just take a pass?
I'm a pessimist.

this is the FBI we are talking about. they investigate who they want to investigate. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Barr says today that they found no evidence of vote fraud.

I'm not surprised that they would say it.

they did not even try.
I hope all of you

in the interest of fairness, at a minimum

watched the various testimonies of people testifying yesterday and also, in the previous days

concerning the rampant anti American, hateful, disgusting, vile, satanic, evil, morally reprehensible, pernicious, repulsive, gut wrenching, disgusting and any other like adjective, actions of the dimocrats in stealing the election

the fraud and hate of the dimocrats was pervasive and planned

the wholesale fraud in thousands upon thousands of "votes" is undeniable but some blind soulless people will still deny it
You got any proof of that, or is that just your "feeling?"
just watch the eye witness testimonies, all under oath, which is the proof

unless you are afraid you might learn somehting
What I learned is that Biden won the election by approximately 6 million votes, and there has been no evidence brought forth to adequately change that. Maybe there will be in the future, but it's highly unlikely.
you haven't learned that

you want to believe it is all

and are closed minded to truth, or anything that might require you to really assess where you stand, all of which is a dimocrat trait,

just watch them all, and then come back

unless you are afraid you might learn somehting Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
People lie under oath all the time. Or exaggerate. Or misstate. Or give a version of the truth that excludes information that could provide context.

No proof or evidence has been presented that has changed a single thing.

Election wasn’t stolen. There was not any significant fraud. Biden won by a lot. The election will not be overturned. Trump lost.

We Made America Great Again.
I'll tell you where I stand....I stand at the gas range in my restaurant, cooking up a big ol' crow casserole, just for you Trumpies!
I already knew that

its the nature of someone who would be king by any means
I already knew that

its the nature of someone who would be king by any means Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Like Trump.
get your own line

unless you are afraid you might learn somehting Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Hey Pollyanna, people lie under oath frequently. The only thing that proves is that people lie under oath.
Not saying you're fully wrong...

However...

Do you think those who are convinced there is fraud are going to remain peaceful if Trump doesn't win his legal challenges?

YES, I do

And in terms of "getting their way"... right now, according to the numbers, Biden is the winner of the election. There have been a multitude of dismissed court cases both in left and right leaning courtrooms. Anything less than Biden swearing in on the 21st of January without a drastic change in the court system-- is going to be met with an issue. Think logically-- what would the right have done if Clinton screamed fraud for 2 months and successfully managed to get in the White House back in 2016 because of it? You cannot convince me it would have been peaceful. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Yes, this must be resolved in the courts, period. Individual states refusing to certify electors and demanding a one vote by state would be chaos. Like it or not, we have to abide by the courts decision.