Providers fine with use of (Dental Dams)?

Yes, to much sun while walking outdoors can cause cancer. A lot of golfers get skin cancer later in life. But like almost everything there are safety measures a person can employ, so even the most taboo activity can be enjoyed by anyone.
Nah...OKC seems to have less nut jobs Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Looks like I'm going to have to hit the road if I want to see Danielle.
This is all weird lol for one kc is one of the best places to visit, guys are fucking awesome there.

Savanna I agree you should see people who are respectful and don't treat you like a diseased parasite.

BUT what the hell is all the issue with someone being overly cautious??? I DONT want to read through everything but I've skimmed the thread since I've posted and I see nothing wrong with his ideas.
Unless he's wasting time ( sorry savanna that he's wasted yours) then this shouldn't be an issue.

We tend to forget what our job is, I'm not saying doing shit that hurts, against your morals, but they pay us money to see us and get something they don't get in there personal lives, I guess I would see it as a fetish.

How are we gonna say, you need to pay me and make me feel good and do what I want, this isn't just about the men getting there nut off, if that was the case they'd take care of there selves, or go get the shit free off Craigslist or something. I mean there's ways for them to get off, but they come to us cause they don't have to worry about being judged on there kinks, of course no strings ( obviously not everyone remembers that one) and we'll I'm pretty sure it's the adrenalin rush they get knowing that there gonna get something they want with out hearing no...

Telling someone they can't use a safety precaution, is like them telling us we can't use condoms to give cbj or cfs, just doesn't make sense.

Now I don't know this man maybe he gets off on wasting time, or bothering people he knows isn't interested in session, but jeez...

And to not come to a city where you know your wanted, your gonna let that get in the way of you making your money and great friends because of one guy you call a nut job, and he may be but hell if a psychologist tested most of us We'd all be considered nut jobs, doesn't seem like he's dangerous, so I seriously would think about considering your visit.

Ok that was my two cents Lol
I don't make friends lol. But yes, I'm childish enough to ignore a city based on the actions of one nut. Call me "Ms. Petty"
We all have our opinions Shayla84
I shared mine
& I can respect yours
Carry on lol
Ms Savannah please don't get me wrong I think your right in allot of what you said, am not defending the perso like i said I've never met the dude, just playing devil's advocate with the safety part.

And ms Reid, I wasn't trying to be your friend trust, was just saying why let one person fuck with your money making skills. Clearly you don't care so, do you!
Shayla84
There are no right or wrong opinions ..EVER
An opinion is based on emotions, perceptions, experience. Ect.
All I said is I have mine
You have yours
It makes NO DIFFERENCE to me
Because mine isn't changing. I appreciate you giving me permission to have one lol &;trying to super glue this SAFETY concern of his as I am sure he is very grateful to have you as his WK LOL...
Nah...OKC seems to have less nut jobs Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
And less respect for your time, and less likely to follow thru with a scheduled appt, and less willing to use any safety precautions... Can't speak for all of OKC because there's at least a few that make the hour long trip down the turnpike worth it but it's definitely saying something if I'd rather make the 4 hr trip north to KC regularly. IJS
Pussy tastes like pussy, plastic tastes like plastic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Good pussy tastes a little like soap.
Only takes one nut job to ruin the bunch Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Are you suggesting there are no "nut jobs" in Oklahoma?

Lets get back on topic, or Im shutting this tread down. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Guess again. This is entertaining.

Are you suggesting there are no "nut jobs" in Oklahoma?

Originally Posted by scorpio31
No, just trolling on my day off...carry on (he's still a nut job)
Good pussy tastes a little like soap. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Soap and Summer's Eve

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Well, he is blazing a trail here few of us have bothered to go down. Or felt compelled to.

Do the ladies get more COF-friendly if you bring your own box of Saran-Wrap?

Do you take it personally if the guy has to curl up in the fetal position in your shower and scrub himself with bleach and a brillo-pad immediately after being with you?
Well, he is blazing a trail here few of us have bothered to go down. Or felt compelled to.

Do the ladies get more COF-friendly if you bring your own box of Saran-Wrap?

Do you take it personally if the guy has to curl up in the fetal position in your shower and scrub himself with bleach and a brillo-pad immediately after being with you?
Originally Posted by zeejoe
Setting yourself on fire will work better. Bleach cannot wash away the sins
And less respect for your time, and less likely to follow thru with a scheduled appt, and less willing to use any safety precautions... Can't speak for all of OKC because there's at least a few that make the hour long trip down the turnpike worth it but it's definitely saying something if I'd rather make the 4 hr trip north to KC regularly. IJS Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I, for 1, really appreciate your willingness to make the trip. Thank god you don't require at DD, because your pussy is delicious. Go KC!!!